Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USMC

The VIS and MRP had to be professionally milled to fit and the MRP needed more custom work as the barrel attach design is a bit different. The PTWs can use what ever battery the user chooses but out of spec batteries terminate supposed "warranty".

Alex-

The Longer VIS list is:

PTW

Custom Vltor VIS-2A

Trigger Happy Suppressor

Guarder Voltex hider

KAC Bipod mount

Harris Bipod

Magpul trigger guard

King Arms Battle Flip up Sights

Tango Down VFG

Tango Down Rail Panels

Tango Down PR-4

Vltor Low Pro Gas Block (now changed with Larue Low Pro gas block not pictured)

Larue Tactical SPR-E Scope mount

Mojji Viper 2~8x30

Vltor E-Mod Stock

Edited by Hades
Yeah. Can't beat those Dremeled out trades.

Or the fact that that there have been numerous upgrades to the Ar15 line since its inception...

Yeps. In all its originality... including the cons... :D ... I still love it... 3 good years .

and what dremeld out trades?... (it hurts me so much I refuse to acknowledge its presence).

you're just jealous... :P

Edited by Revenge Seeker

Here is my gun :D .

pict0373ai1.jpg

pict0374fu6.jpg

pict0375dk9.jpg

pict0376te4.jpg

PEQ just got in this morning thanks to KornitUp. And the ugly orange tip will be gone pretty soon because I'm ordering a Mad Bull DNTC Aggressive Compensator .

Not going for any specific style or look. I've been playing and getting my gun situated for only about 2 months, so I don't think it looks half bad. And I know the PEQ is blocking my front sight, that's why I need a RIS, so if you have one MESSAGE me ;) .