krame

Glock Picture Thread

It's a nice looking gun outside.  Same can't be said inside...  The previous owner beat the hell out of it and lied through his teeth to me about the gun.  I'll be kicking in his door shortly if he doesn't respond to me on Facebook...

Pew pew pew

THAT is what I'm looking to build (sans threaded barrel).  Where'd you find the sand Magpul base plates?  Are RS ones compatible?  That's the Gripforce adaptor, yeah?

Thanks. My friend bought them from E-Hobby over a year ago. Yep its the Grip Force Adapter. Real ones might work but dont stay in place. I used a real +2 extension and it was pretty loose.

• Like 1

THAT is what I'm looking to build (sans threaded barrel).  Where'd you find the sand Magpul base plates?  Are RS ones compatible?  That's the Gripforce adaptor, yeah?

RS ones will not work; the lower plate where the extension latches on is much wider on RS Glock mags than on TM/KSC ones.

• Like 1

Any feedback on the CO2 mags for TM Glocks yet?  I gather there are two or three out now from various manufacturers.

• Like 1

word is that the APS CO2 mags work in most TM style glocks. i cant remember if they have curved or flat bucking though. HFC ones dont work. and the ones being made by a friend of a member here, i dont remember.

WE never made a CO2 mag. it was confusion over the one made by the guy here. they use WE parts in the construction so they only have to make the mag body.

The ones on Ehobby listed as WE CO2 mags arent WE?

I want some CO2 mags for my KJW but wasn't sure which would fit. Because WE mags dont work in it but Echo-1 mags do. I guess its the differences in tolerances between TM clones.

Edited by Agent Hunk

The ones on Ehobby listed as WE CO2 mags arent WE?

I want some CO2 mags for my KJW but wasn't sure which would fit. Because WE mags dont work in it but Echo-1 mags do. I guess its the differences in tolerances between TM clones.

i guess i stand corrected. now im a bit confused.

WIP CAG Glock

KSC G17

PGC slide

Silverback Glock series red dot adapter

Element MRDS(ordered a RMR, received MRDS...life and lemons, right?)

G&G threaded barrel(needs a ton of fitting work, not impressed at all)

CM Surefire X300 clone.

9471468771_b3b6a0b23c_z.jpg

Cyma CM.030 G18c is counter clock wise.

Having same issue as you are as I've also built up a KJW G23 with threaded barrel. Only thing I've found for a thread protector I made from the threaded part of a cheap-o plastic sound supressor that I cut off the supressor. Too big around though as far as looks go. also wanted to try putting a short flash hider on it but everything I own in my spare parts box is ccw.

If I find anything, I'll let you know.

Edited by Wingman