SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

Hi all! How are you guys doin'? Hope better than me, cause Im pretty ###### right now:

I just received a second hand TM P226 from a member of the boards in the mail and its seriously screwed up. The problems it has are:

1) Mag loses gas after I fill it, like... very bad. And now it seems to me as it comes out of the middle of the mag, wich leads me to believe the reservoir itself is damaged. A few times it started losing gas after I turned the mag around again after filling it with gas.

2) This is even worse: when I cock the gun for the first round, the first BB comes rolling out. I have to fire a "blank" shot for the second round to chamber.

3) And even worse now!! I fire, get a nice crack, heavy blowback action, and no BB comes out... well, yes, it does: 1-2 seconds later, rolling out the barrel.

The seller had these upgrades installed by the shop he bought it from:

- 9Ball Piston head

- Guarder Loading nozzle

Problem one may just need an O-ring to be dealt with, but as for 2) and 3)... I have no clue.

Please help a GBB-inexpert out!!

Thanks!

Edited by chas
Hi all! How are you guys doin'? Hope better than me, cause Im pretty ###### right now:

I just received a second hand TM P226 from a member of the boards in the mail and its seriously screwed up. The problems it has are:

1) Mag loses gas after I fill it, like... very bad. And now it seems to me as it comes out of the middle of the mag, wich leads me to believe the reservoir itself is damaged. A few times it started losing gas after I turned the mag around again after filling it with gas.

2) This is even worse: when I cock the gun for the first round, the first BB comes rolling out. I have to fire a "blank" shot for the second round to chamber.

3) And even worse now!! I fire, get a nice crack, heavy blowback action, and no BB comes out... well, yes, it does: 1-2 seconds later, rolling out the barrel.

The seller had these upgrades installed by the shop he bought it from:

- 9Ball Piston head

- Guarder Loading nozzle

Problem one may just need an O-ring to be dealt with, but as for 2) and 3)... I have no clue.

Please help a GBB-inexpert out!!

Thanks!

You should be able to stop the mag leaking just by tightening the allen screw on the base of the mag (holds the top and bottom half together).

As for the bbs rolling out of the barrel try turning up the hopup. That's what holds the bb in the chamber before it's fired so it sounds like that's what's wrong with it.

Wow! Thanks, Umbra and jrara! That did the trick. I guess this is common to TM P226s? Ive never had to do anything like that to any other GBB.

Man, am I relieved! Last week a broken galaxy MP7 (just got 3 mags out of it) and now I thought I was going to have to trash this too!

Cheers!

Wow! Thanks, Umbra and jrara! That did the trick. I guess this is common to TM P226s? Ive never had to do anything like that to any other GBB.

Man, am I relieved! Last week a broken galaxy MP7 (just got 3 mags out of it) and now I thought I was going to have to trash this too!

Cheers!

Yea,

The the mag leaks and allen screw tightening is common with the TM P226.

Also don't drop the mags on the floor or something.

It bends the long screw holding the mags together and makes them leak like crazy.

I seen it in the fields where people try to look cool by reloading and dropping the mags.

As for the hop-up issue. It happens to almost all gbbs with Hop-up.

The rail come with the AEG and it has a manual that is a copy of the TM SG552 so it does not show how to put the rail.

I think that this doubt is not enough reason to start a new thread and as this is the sig thread i think that someone could help me.

Finally, i know that amateurstuntman explain well but my primary language is spanish, so i don´t undertand certain words.

Anyway thanks for all!!!

You put the grooves on the underside of the rail onto the piece in the fron of the reciever, in back of the handguard wit the swiss emblem on it:

oorvykndoa.jpg

like so:

lceixwacdf.jpg

Then turn the screw on the opposite side of the rail to fit into the hole on the rear sight:

wbyzhmhbhh.jpg

like so:

tmxulrzsnv.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pics, but I hope you get what I mean.

TM Sig 550. This was bought from the forums with a knackered stock and a paint job which I didn't like. I fitted a JG stock and re-sprayed the furniture to make it more in line with the RS version. The colour used was Krylon matt olive green and a coat or 2 of plasticote acrylic satin paint. All in all it looks pretty good I think.

sig550.jpg

sig550a.jpg

Next up is a bog standard TM Sig 551.

sig551.jpg

Below is a TM Sig 552 with the Hurricane metal body fitted.

sig552.jpg

All 3 together.

sigfamily.jpg

A standard TM Sig 226 with a M3 style front light fitted to the under barrel RIS rail.

sig226.jpg

sig226a.jpg

BTW if anyone has the highlighted part below spare please PM me.

partneeded.jpg