SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

The PGC kits are fairly easy to find (although the Black non-railed kits seem to be almost sold out) in most Hong Kong shops like DEN Trinity, WGC Shop, and Redwolf.

The PGC Kits go for about $250 and I believe that the Creation kits are roughly the same depending on where you order them from.

so a nice man from fed ex came round today...

DSC00725.jpg

my o my, what a large package you have there mr. fed ex man!

what is in it?

DSC00730.jpg

some SAPI plates and sling swivel? :huh: surely this has no place in the Sig thread??

oh, but wait, there is more room in the box...

DSC00729.jpg

:blink:

a little teaser shot :D

DSC00732.jpg

Tease :P

Borrow a decent camera and shoot us some proper pics!

:P yeah, sorry for phonepictures, didn't have any charged batteries about...

for propper pics of the 556 you'll have to wait till it's build, haven't had time (maybe in a bit, though) to or the donor gun for it :D

literally a few minutes before i went of to work, this arrived, only had time to rip open the package to see if it was there :)

IM000360sm.jpg

IM000369sm.jpg

IM000373sm.jpg

IM000362sm.jpg

now, where did i leave my tools....

:P yeah, sorry for phonepictures, didn't have any charged batteries about...

for propper pics of the 556 you'll have to wait till it's build, haven't had time (maybe in a bit, though) to or the donor gun for it :D

literally a few minutes before i went of to work, this arrived, only had time to rip open the package to see if it was there :)

IM000360sm.jpg

now, where did i leave my tools....

Do you have that guarder steel bolt in this sig? It kind of looks like you do but it might be the lighting.

Uhm, no it's not :rolleyes:

Well it uses stanag m4/m16 series style mags.....has an M4 style crane stock...........sure there were other's but can't think of them right now......Not much left that's SIG....It's a personal thing and IMO it's too M4 like.

I stand by my 551 :P lol which I will get new pics of soon....ish....I promise lol

edit: New pic....

2vmzt6o.jpg

Edited by Nicoli

lol :D started the build abit earlier then planned then have we? :P

i joke, i joke :D looks mighty good with that RAS mate! pukka!

I was going to save this till tomorrow (since i overslept this morning = no good lighting for good pics), but oh well.... :D *holds on to tail of amateurstuntmans thunder*

DSC00737sm.jpg

never mind the visible bolt assembly, damn thing fell out and i couldn't find my superglue <_<