thegunrunner

SIG Picture Thread

That's wonderful -Clover-. When you say the make is TM/Prime, does it mean it's based on a TM P226 internals and a Prime kit or?

Yeah, it's the Prime MBK. It's got a mix of TM P226 and KJW P229 internals.

@SamJacksonFan: yeah, it wasn't cheap, but definitely worth the cost. The quality of the kit is superb.

@Donut; Those 2 P210... inspired by Madlax?:)

Heh, you know it :P

Trying to get some more mags and wood grips on them. They shoot wonderfully; the only problem I have with it is the 13rd capacity and the Euro-release, not exactly a great combination in CQC.

No kit :) just a stock Tm chrome sig 226, picked up cheap second hand because the slides chipped slightly at the rear and one of the grip screw is missing :)

Thanks :) They're thinner than the stock grips I had on the KJW P229 I used to own. I will say the Hogue-rubber is thicker than the grips that came with the Prime-kit. I can't say whether they are RS-spec (the standard grips I mean) but they were MUCH thinner than the grips from the KJW P229. I can post pictures if you need further clarification.

I have bigish hands so the size is actually perfect for me.

Hey there

DOes anyone know what am I doing wrong installing a SFP113D on my P226 (with rails)? The damn thing just won't fit...

Thanks!

Edited by GGRAMMAT