Pictures of your OD gear

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Altered Soul, what pouches do you have on that TT MAV? I'm a bit looking for half-decent non-velcro magpouches.

The four mag pouches are TT G36 double mag pouches. They can also work with most other mags (anything that fits a G36 fits most everything), and to that end hold two Sig mags, and around three M4 mags (though they need to be tightened a tiny bit, which is easy since the pouches come with elastic adjustments). The buckles come VERY tight though, and actually caused my hand to cramp once when just playing around with them, especially with gloves on. After a little bit of working they get easier though.

Other than the fact that they are TT, they are very high quality, and only one little niggle from my perspective, and that was that they are advertised as capable of holding two G36 mags separate (not linked), but I don't think that is possible, especially without some sort of a divider (which is not present). Not a big deal, but one that their site says is possible.

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/g36doublemagpouch.aspx

The other pouches, if you are interested, are two small TT util pouches, two large TT util pouches, a TT 40mm pouch, TT small radio pouch, TT mod hydration, Condor M14 shingle, and a Maxpedition Combat Monkey admin pouch.

DarkMM,

Nice looking ALICE gear.

If I might make an observation. Move the knife to one side or the other. If you have no yet you will no doubt take a fall the will cause that knife butt to jab you in the lower back. It won't fell good bud..... just a voice of experience.

Mars, Lookin' good buddy!

Apologies for the quality, my decent camera is at work/home/the place where all my stuff is. £40 for a vest and 8 pouches; quality is alright really. Going to Krylon it up, drag it behind a Land Rover for a bit etc, see what I can make of it B)

image078mf3.jpg

w991.png

Edited by doc_newstead
  • 2 weeks later...