G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a quick question about my upper receiver. I bought it used from Hedge a while ago, and it's a Star item, but it doesn't have the makers mark between the HK trades and the Warning like all the others I've seen. It's definitely a Star, because all the other markings are identical to every Star receiver I see, but is it an early one, or one made for a specific countrys market?

Photo of my new Ares G36's

Just ordered a Comp4 aimpoint as well, cheers for the advice Baggypants.

Wonder if my Elcan will look ok on the G36c.

g36s.jpg

Noticed that the G36c has a brass barrel, but the G36 has a chromed barrel any idea's what type this is anyone?

I am very impressed with them though for the price.

Yeah, that's the look I want for my 9mm conversion G36C.

Did you modify the foregrip to accomodate the suppressor, or did you find one thin enough to fit?

Can I get a photo for the front view, please?

Well I didn't modify it, but it is modified (got it used). Basically it looks like the front part was dremmeled out a bit. I'll take a couple pictures for you this evening.

Edited by Kiki-Jiki
Personally, I think the Elcan scope is too bulky to look good on the G36 or AUG. I think it suits the Minimi much better. Try an Acog instead.

Just my personal opinion - your mileage may vary.

Agreed, just went on google to try and get some pics of this combo... It just doesn't fit. The Acog as well IMO.

As far as scopes on G36 go, I use the 3.5 scope that's included in the "K" carry handle. For red dots, I use an Eotech 552 and an Aimpoint with the L-shape mount.

I'm p-off. I spent last year converting my G36 into an M4 looking thingy.

IMG_7641.jpg

now look at what they sell for the price I paid for just the stock and stock adapter. The problem is that it's 1/8 of the cost of mine, it looks better and it probably shoots better too.

Waaa Waa cry me a river.

Uncompany is selling it for $110

jg-aeg-g608-8_big-1.jpg

I'm p-off. I spent last year converting my G36 into an M4 looking thingy.

now look at what they sell for the price I paid for just the stock and stock adapter. The problem is that it's 1/8 of the cost of mine, it looks better and it probably shoots better too.

Waaa Waa cry me a river.

Uncompany is selling it for $110

Why did you make it an m4likethingamajig when you have a 416? :huh:

Edited by Armez