Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that a shot at Canadian Currency?? The dollar is not nearly as worthless as it once was.  One loonie (dollar) is 1.22 american vs the 1.6 american it was only 2 yrs ago.

A dollar is a dollar to every person.  It is all relative.

True, it is all relative, but Canadians to get ripped off when it comes to gun prices at least from what I've seen (used to live in Montreal). I think it's actually cheaper to buy stuff in the UK (which is more expensive than the US, which is more expensive than HK). Even at 2k Canadian though, thats 1k GBP.

Besides all that economics, lets see the 2k gun already. What's on it?

"Is that a shot at Canadian Currency"

What???

UK forum... '2K' what does that mean £2K, Cdn$2K or US$2K.

It makes a difference to the value i.e. is there real steel parts etc on the gun etc ...that's all I give a monkeys about.

I don't care about a countries economy I'm interested in determining the upgrades on a gun.

Wanted a short rifle, so made this cqbr-esque thing. Short it is too :)

Hope you like it, and before anyone biitches about it i know the barrel would be too short to operate the blowback in RS.... just imagine i got some custom titanium innards or something :P

pict00890aw.th.jpg

Wanted a short rifle, so made this cqbr-esque thing.  Short it is too :)

Hope you like it, and before anyone biitches about it i know the barrel would be too short to operate the blowback in RS.... just imagine i got some custom titanium innards or something  :P

pict00890aw.th.jpg

Did that start out as an M4 S-system?