H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is good, after you replace a few parts. After you replace the recoil spring, hammer spring, and sear pin, it should be a good gun. I have those parts right now, but didnt install them into my gun yet.

The prime slide and barrel set is good, but i dont know much about it. but its prime, it should be good. but a member on here has the set and he said you need to do a little sanding to fit it perfect.

I plan on getting the shooters design set though

no offense meant by it bunny, but seriously, the mk23 is wayyy too big for you. I'm a relatively big guy, and even i found it to be way too big. Its clunky and unless you spend 120 dollars on a safariland for it, you will not like the way it sits in a dropleg holster. Even the SEALs dont use it anymore. consider a smaller pistol, for everyones sake

no offense meant by it bunny, but seriously, the mk23 is wayyy too big for you. I'm a relatively big guy, and even i found it to be way too big. Its clunky and unless you spend 120 dollars on a safariland for it, you will not like the way it sits in a dropleg holster. Even the SEALs dont use it anymore. consider a smaller pistol, for everyones sake

Listen to Husky. The MK23 is a lot bigger than it seems in pictures. A pistol that big and heavy will make your legs bend inward even more... *thinks back to your first loadout pictures*

Edited by NickN
Now onslaught how do you expect to get a HK416D if you keep on buying other things,everytime you post in the latest aquistion thread I'am expecting a picture of an HK416D.

I am sorry i dissapoint you :(:P

But my mom said i should wait to buy an aeg or something expensive when i am able to drive and have a job. I think thats better too. I am almost 15 and a half so its not too far :) dont worry, i wont let you down :P

Listen to Husky. The MK23 is a lot bigger than it seems in pictures. A pistol that big and heavy will make your legs bend inward even more... *thinks back to your first loadout pictures*

Yep, its true. It may seem like an ordinary sized pistol in pictures and such, but when you see it in person.... :blink:

It is about 16 inches with the socom silencer.

and the mk23 itself is almost 10 inches long :mellow:

This gun is a beast! if you have big hands then this should be good for you. But if you have small hands, your going to have a hard time carrying this around. I was amazed at the size and weight of this thing. but i love this thing to death :)

Edited by 0nslaught
This gun is a beast! if you have big hands then this should be good for you. But if you have small hands, your going to have a hard time carrying this around. I was amazed at the size and weight of this thing. but i love this thing to death :)

Yes. it is slightly, very slightly smaller than a desert eagle.