• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhmmm i cant wait until next month when i order my metal and wood AK. then i can join your club woohoowoohooowoohooo.

where do you get all the funky looking stocks and stuff? i assume all the folding types (real and replica) only fit the AK47-S body?

only it would be nice if i could swap between my wooden stock and a folder every now and then.

Not meaning to be picky but the pistol grip isn't the right shape for any AK that I have seen.

Screamin weasel,

For the AK47 and AKM you'll need to have the specific receiver to use either solid or folding stocks.

It might be possible to do it with an AK74 model as the folding stock attaches at the same point that the solid stock does. So in theory you could remove the solid stock mounting block and bolt on the folder. However, best to get that confirmed from someone on here who has one.

I really cant wait till my AK gets here. It should be here today or tommrow (god how I love HSA). I'll get pics up with my new camera. :D

All nice AK's. I am thinking about doing a tac ak. All black furniture, gp-30, and eotech ;) If I dont do that it is all wood, and a gp-30. Oc course all of these will have all plastic replaced with metal ;), so what do you guys think I should do?

:Dr_Evil: