SIG Picture Thread

so you were able to fix your hop up?

mine broke on the 552, it just keeps spinning without adjusting anything. have to take it in, since i'm not good at remembering where parts go... :P

here's your pics of the rail

Thats what happened to mine, pull back the cocking handle, and look at the hop carefully, you'll see a small bit on the left hand side that should be inside the wheel, but it will have simply popped out.

All that needs doing is to pop it back into place, UNFORTUNATLY, to get to the hop unit you have to undo the body screw at the rear with the stock folded, undo the body screws just behind the front foregrip, and a body pin just under the forgrip (with it removed) and then disconnect the wires at the front, and slide the top receiver forward.

I would post up pics to illustrate...but having just put it back together I'm loathe to take it apart again lol

Edited by Nicoli
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to get that pice in right place you have to take the apart mecbox from the hopup.

I just took out literally every body screw, undid the wire connections in the forgrip and sli the top receiver forward. It didnt come off completely but it gave me enough room to fix the hop.

mmm nice 550. Where did you source the cheekrest? Might get one for my 551....once I buy a rail / sight / more mags / more batts lol

stocksigflatix7.jpg

sotkcsigtradesuh4.jpg

Looked like this thread need a boost so heres my new TM SIG 226. This is basically the beginning of what I hope will be a really fun TM SIG 226 project. I just picked this gun up off e-bay ($89 shipped). It is stock except for the following:

• Custom Polished Action Slide
  • Custom Polised Action Outerbarrel
  • Proud 150% Recoil Spring
  • Proud 150% Hammer Spring
With any luck I will be able to do some major work to this piece over the next several weeks and then post an updated version with a much nicer gun. Still I thought that it would be fun to do a beginning middle and end so heres the beginning.

While I'm at this I have one quick question. Does anyone know where I could find replacement grip screw(s)? I managed to lose one whilst skirmishing and I don't really want to have to buy a whole new gun just so that I can get one screw.

Edited by Romulus

Creation if you can get a kit, I've fitted 2, the only issue is widening the hex bolt hole (bolt that holds the trigger mech, hides behind the slide removal switch)

the creation kit is damn easy to fit and everything lines up :)

Can anyone say Equinox?

--

Ok, so maybe it's not strictly accurate, I don't like railed frames, and I'm currently trying to get a set of grey laminate grips from Sigarms, along with the Truglo fibre optic front sight. ;)

cheers. :)

I can (Eee-Kwee-noks), but I'm lost for a reason why I would?

Cheers.

PS The slide on my Tanaka 226 sits a fraction forward as on that real one, perhaps its supposed to?

here's my P226. i call her Artemis.

IMG_8907.jpg

IMG_8906.jpg

IMG_8910.jpg

this is what i've put into it so far:

nine ball 6.03 inner barrel

PDI piston head

Guarder 150% recoil spring

Guarder enhanced loading nozzle

Krylon OD green camo paint

nine ball strike undermount kit

metal outer barrel is next on the list.