Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you going to get a wussy mans haircut like that too, rhino? Please say no!

Heh heh.... Don't worry bud ;) My hair's already been cut from "Snake Plissken" length to the more favourable "Dutch" (from Predator) style :D

It's not technically my gun - it's my mate's, but he wants me to install a legal-strength spring for him, as well as give it a paintjob. I've nearly finished (just the spring to go) so I may as well post it here.

IMG_1361copy.jpg

IMG_1360copy.jpg

I've got a few pics of me M16A2 and custom KJW Para.

M16A23.jpg

M16A22.jpg

I painted it myself. The feet came with the gun. :D

Para4.jpg

Para3.jpg

The KJW got stepped on about a month ago. It destroyed the spring guide rod. Later the hammer got broken. The slide guide rails bent at the front after I dropped it once whilst cleaning it. Actually, my elbow snagged it and put it down. I had to file the slide rails down with a rat tail file. I just did all of the rails and slide, so the slide racks much more smoothly than it did before. The recoil spring guide rod was replaced with one from an actual Para Ordanance .45, and the hammer is a Guarder stainless steel. So, its custom now. I have about 2 1/2 hours put into, wich isn't long, But it performs better than any stock KJW Para, and is definitely unque. So its all good. hope you guys liked my guns, as I have enjoyed seeing all of yours.

EDIT: Sorry about the crappy picture quality, scanned pics into my computer and then posted them.

Edited by M1911A2 guy