Maruzen M870

Tanaka Kar-98 G-version - full wood & metal

TM SPAS 12

Maruzen CA870

Marushin M1892 - full wood & metal

Marushin M1887

Marushin M500 Shorty

Marushin M500 Mariner - full wood & metal

TM G-Spec (with new 6.03mm barrel, cheers Dave :D )

TM M3 Shorty

I'm quite pleased with the pics actually, mostly because the room they were taken in is finally totally clean!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers fellas. I really do not like the *albartroth*-end of that M3 shorty, gotta get me the Smokey's pistol grip for that nice rounded look. And a metal stock for the SPAS would be just, just *great*

And a ....... :rolleyes:

Cheers Baka :D Yup it is the Mariner, it is So. Freakin. Sweet. its untrue, really heavy and beautiful finish to the wood and the chrome (well actually its brushed steel, but its just perfect, perfect in every way).

I want an M1100 and an M1897 now and then I'm good. Yeah sometimes I look at them and think I could use a few more too, Paul. Actually I do, its really quite worrying :unsure:

Ubar is a hard act to follow :(

But here's my PCG P226, took me roughly 2 hours to put together and was very easy. Thanks to all you folks who recommended the kit :)

p226net.jpg

(Still trying to figure out this camera, so please forgive the blurryness, there are infact trademarks there :P)