elchinator

SMG Picture Thread

Never owned a MAC11 - now I want one.

/firstworldairsofterproblems

Indeed (though for a different reason). 

I take it the sight cannot be on with the stock folded?  Only thing I think could be added is some sort of goofy sight attached inwards from the bottom bit of the stock end.

Of course, this is a mac11 we are talking about.  Awesome work as always RC.

Indeed (though for a different reason). 

I take it the sight cannot be on with the stock folded?  Only thing I think could be added is some sort of goofy sight attached inwards from the bottom bit of the stock end.

Of course, this is a mac11 we are talking about.  Awesome work as always RC.

You can use the irons with the stock folded, though your RDS needs to be really small for it to fit and still retain the ability to fold the stock. 

It can fit a Docter sight towards the rear even with the stock folded over and the butt plate has a large hole in the middle to view through. While it has a functional analog of the slow fire receiver, I didn't put a weight in the bolt carrier extension. I tried it before just to test it out and the rof can be significantly reduced by adding more weight, but I was unsure of its effects on the guns longevity so took the weight out for safe measure.

Working slowly on my own build.

1001141208_zps53725b1d.jpg

JG Externals, random red dot, G&P lower / foregrip / midcap

Full LONEX internals when I have the cash. Gonna do something interesting to hide the battery, we'll see. Still waiting on a few parts from china.

Are the Well MP7s worth buying, or are they junk?

High lemon rate. Be warned.

Galaxy's MP7 seemed a bit better, but mine was DOA and I don't know if they are still sold.

• Like 1

Was a KSC. Not one of the new bunch of MP9s that are widely available. Was a neat little gun, but had an awful trigger pull on it, and a tendency to try and load 3-4 rounds at a time on full auto.