Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SDC10432.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of painted weapons but that looks great

New ######.

Aimpoint Comp M4, Tdi-Arms/First Samco Mag Coupler (as seen in the DA Pics) and Madbull BlackPhyton Innerbarrel.

Ol´Skewl (well not really) vs Tacticool

dsc0237693sj.jpg

dsc0238271fo.jpg

hmm...

Definately need a 2nd SFW in CQB form, or at least just a second Upper.

Planning on getting an SOCOM Gear/ Daniel Defence Mk18 in the 9 Inch Version and adding a can to it.

Cheers!

Yes, im usually having the cord around my shootingarm, so once both mags are spend, i can release the mags and lealve them dangling around and take care about a fresh mag.

it´s rather a german sf thing than a british one, but i´m liking the idea.

Edited by Doughguy
Yes, im usually having the cord around my shootingarm, so once both mags are spend, i can release the mags and leave them dangling around and take care about a fresh mag.

Interesting-but I think that would be more of a hazard, ie. getting it snagged or caught on something during action. (horrors of gear getting caught in real firefights) For our purposes, I'd stick the spent mag in a drop pouch.

Edited by Hispeed1
Yes, im usually having the cord around my shootingarm, so once both mags are spend, i can release the mags and lealve them dangling around and take care about a fresh mag.

Interesting, thanks for the info :)

Interesting-but I think that would be more of a hazard, ie. getting it snagged or caught on something during action. (horrors of gear getting caught in real firefights) Either stick the spent mag in a drop pouch or let it fall freely I say.

try it. im not leaving the cord dangling. its wrapped tightly against my wrist/arm and if i have a free moment i stow it away. haven´t had problems with it so far.

leaving mags and get away isnt the smartest idea also.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/pictu...p;pictureid=931

guess these guys know what they do

Ah, I knew I'd get that. None are what I'm looking for. Let me clarify.

An M4 CQB with a KA CASV-M.

Well if you knew why didn't you be more specific, you didn't say you wanted an M their not as common. Would have linked you to MM if you'd said.

Edit:What the hell here is the link anyway.

Not quite a CQBR with CASV M but should give you an idea.

Edited by BigAl