Hendrix2247

Pictures of your Plate Carriers

Just set up my JPC clone for 7.62

SDC14082_zps001877f5.jpg

SDC14083_zpsd2ad68af.jpg

Can anyone recommend a good hydro pouch that holds plenty of water? My current one only holds 1.5l and I can drink that before lunch in the summer.

• Like 1

If you're not bothered about it overhanging, there's a whole lot of 3L bladder pouches out there. All the usual suspects will stock decent ones; UKTac, Flecktarn..

+1 on the Source bladders from me. I wouldn't even think about using a Camelback these days - the Source kit is just so much better in design and manufacture. If you want a carrier for it that won't overhang, then the EMDOM Vehicle Hydration Carrier is the best one to go for.

http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servlet/emdomusa/Detail?no=59 - Brilliant bit of kit!

Edited by QQexDERA

The only thing that I wouldn't like about the Source plate-hydro thingy above is the loss of integrity. For example, on my JPC, the rear plate keeps everything in shape. Without it, the cummerbund scrunches the carrier all up into a mess.

I personally like the LBT insulated LBT-6142 series hydro pouches very much - may be worth looking into. (They do ship to the UK, according to their FAQ.) Since switching from an uninsulated Condor hydro to one, I've found the insulation a plus in summer and a neutral in winter. They come in 2L/3L as well (-6142D and -6142E respectively). Might be a bit pricey depending on what you're looking for, though.

First Spear Amphibian Plate carrier (swimmer)

First Spear 70oz Hydration Pouch

First Spear Mini Admin Pouch

Mayflower RC UW Gen 4 chest rig attached on with Velocity system Clips

null_zps9584d7e4.jpg

Edited by Noveske
  • Like 1

Good choice.  Have a picture of the back per chance?  I need to decide on a hydro carrier for the back of my Strandhogg.

Here you go:

null_zpsa5a98707.jpg

• Like 1

A project that has been now finished. There are a couple guys on this forum who made it possible. Special thanks to you.

9160839950_7e4ed54920_b.jpg

9160844910_e2386774c3_b.jpg

Mayflower APC

- MF Triple shingle insert

- TYR double mag x2

- TYR radio insert

- TYR backpanel

- TYR FB pouch x 3 

- First Spear shoulder pads

- Source 1,5L hydro

- Nexus PTT  w/Puxing

New MBSS and some pouches I had laying around. I have Khaki EI SFLCS mag pouches on the way and I'm looking to get a Khaki MAP, as well as some sort of GP or radio pouch to replace the medic bag.

c3nc.jpg
Edited by Leon Kennedy
  • Like 2