Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

Hmm... chicken wing nazis are on the loose lately :P

They are standing in the open, how could chicken wing make them easier targets? LOL

Simple logic actually. You want to present the absolute smallest target possible. Having your arms out like that almost doubles your size. Shooting a 2x4 is a lot harder than shooting a Jesus cross made of 2x4's. Chicken winging is the same principle. Furthermore keeping your arms close to your body keeps the tension and control on the weapon better than with your elbows up. This all applies whether you're in the open or in cover.

But hey, they're your arms. If you want to give your opposition a bigger target and get them shot off that's your business. It hardly constitues as Naziism when it's advice for your benefit.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

who really finds that using a foregrip is comfortable?

If your useing it right it should be pretty comfortable. I know from real experience with one that they are great for increasing accuracy especially at close ranges. In airsoft I have has similar experience just not as drastic (a 6mm BB can only get so accurate.) If you find the grip uncomfortable you might have it too close or too far for you and gripping it with the whole hand is not too comfortable. I use a method of "Cupping" my hand and then drawing back with pressure. Alot like the way Kylec is holding his M4 in the pics above.

Grip1.jpg

This way is worlds more comfortable that they way I initially had learned to use it. I was a Magwell shooter for the longest time and then had been issued an M4 with all the bells and whistles and had a vert grip on it too...I would still use the Magwell and my cadre would constantly hit on it asking why I never use the grip. I told them it was uncomfortable..blah..blah. I then moved the Grip all the way back and held it vice the Magwell to keep them from asking me...then I got the why is your grip all the way back? Then a Cadre actually showed me that method and it was great. I actuall use my vert grip now..I would like to try one of those half grips though I hear it lends to that style of hold better.

Sorry if thies response is too off topic.

Edited by navymp28