Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

Those are some great suggestions man. I'll admit that stack has some major problems, namely the point man not in control of his weapon. Also, shortly after the pic was taken, he threw the device to low and hit the door jam, so it essentially went off at our feet. <_< . I was thinking about the high port postion, but I was afraid in the heat of the moment I'd barrel strike the dude in front of me.

The High-port is the best way to do an entry (actually for everything) I was trained in both ways high-port and low ready and High-port is the better of the two hands down. There is a reason that NSW has been useing High-port for quite some time.

Some advice wanted or not is as follows:

The stack as already mentioned is really loose and there is no control element at all. The #2 man should be driveing the stack and keeping the #1 man in check. Once your team gets good at this type of stuff your #1 man is going to want to go, go, go and #2 needs to keep him from going prematurely. There is no points of contact on your guys either. How are you guys going to give a signal to move?

In one pic one of the doods is on the wall, leaning on it. That is a bad idea and can make undue noise that can give away the fact your there and wanting to make entry. Your #1 can use his off hand to toss in the grenade and really shouldn't be peeking in the room. He could catch a round in the face and then now you have a casualty as well as some one now blocking the door. If he was to go down...well you step over him and keep making entry.

Just some observations. There is alot of great material out there that can help out a little. but to be honest nothing beats haveing some experience or someone on the team that knows what he is doing in some form or another. But to be honest there is a million ways to skin a cat....but some ways get that *beep* balder faster.

The NZSAS dood in MC is Willie Apiata an extremely decorated NZSAS soldier and that pic is causeing some serious drama..LOL.

Eizen nice kit by the way.

Stalker TDUs mate and now you mention it I might well have had em in upside down all day... oops! :P

Apart from the upside down pads in the trousers :P are those the 'chassis' shoulder pads you're wearing with the RICAS? I think the interceptor ones would look better...

They're flyye imitations modded to fit the RICAS... TBH im not sure about them, they're good for a bit of padding as was jumping into rocky cover fairly frequently yesterday but aesthetically I feel like a tactical Joan Collins ;)

Close up

P1280040.jpg

P1280039.jpg

Edited by spetsnazdave87

Still trying to get my head round that... theres a symmetrical gap in the trousers for the pads, and the pads slot in with a bit of foam behind the plastic.. if that makes sense? I havent got my trousers with me at the moment so cant describe it any better :s will try in a bit!

I'm guessing that the Stalker uses the same design except that the hard outer cap is attached upside down (relative to the Crye Combat Pads) to the foam in an effort to avoid infringement. Which probably means the opening in the pants for the foam to fit through is shaped similarly to their outer cap making Crye Combat pads not usable with the Stalker pants.

can any comment on the quality of UR Tactical products? I'm interested in this vest and I'm a little concerned about the stitching. Additionally the buckle on the shoulder looks like it could get uncomfortable fast, especially carrying a full load.

I've got the Low Profile CHest Rig from OPS. Very nice Kit, no stitching issues and feels very solid. I haven't skirmished it yet, so it's not broken in and a bit stiff.

Quality is up there with Pantac i'd say.