KSC MP7A1

helping_hand

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The reported price tag of almost 35,000 yen, so that would put it at about 360 dollars. No thanks, the gun looks cool but I wouldn't pay very much for it.

They always put those high prices on things when they announce them, but when it actually comes release time the price is much smaller.

Anyways - BUYING! I have the mp9 and love it, GBB SMG's ftw!

Ones again....

KSC is based in Japan, they design the guns.

Most of there gun series is made in the KWA factory in Taiwan.

KWA get to make a limited number of models for export to US and EU typically without trades

KSC Japan versions is with JASG number and plastic slides. And High prices...

KSC Taiwan dont have JASG number, but versions with nice factory mounted lightweight metal slides is starting to spread.

KWA is the same guns, made the same place, but the KWA exportversions often don't have Trades.

"KWA USA" is just an import company. They don't make any guns, they only just import KWA products, and sell them as there own.

Like ASG and Cybergun i EU.

If the Mp7 gets to EU, it would most likely be without trades.

The suggested retail price on the Mp9 were about the same, so 250-275$ in HongKong would be my gues.

Expensive ? Not really...

I am a KSC FanBoy, I know. ...But looking at my friends buying cheap guns and braking them, trying to fix them, buying new ones that still is not really good...

The end up spending the same (or more) money on there ###### guns, as I used originaly on my 4-500$ handgun. But they still have ######.

So I'm first in line to this one.

Just had a read of the Japanese on the pic - I'm not that good at it but from what I can tell the bolt is aluminium and its a System7 gun. the eu site says it weighs 1610g but the poster there shows 2120g; perhaps that's with the mag in.

Whee... Already got few KSCs, and the SPP I have is a real beast. Got to get this one as well, and see what the grin factor will be...

Hope it gets to stores soon(ish) and with reasonably-priced magazines so that one can actually have a scirmishable loadout with it.

This is getting to be a BIIIIG list of new guns i need to get in the next 12 months :D

KSC MP7

KSC MP9

WE M4

WE SCAR

WE L85

WE MP5

Socom Gear M82

Granted some might end up as expensive wall hangers lol, but i dont care :D I'm just wondering how much i'll need to spend on mags haha

It's amazing really, i went abroad for 6 months and when i come back most of my dream GBBs have either been released or at least announced as coming soon :D

I love it, but KSC guns have been getting more and more expensive as of late.

Well of course, because the Taiwan versions (which airsoft players love them because of their relatively low price) han't got any System 7 GBBs just yet. All the S7 GBBs are the Japan Version, and thus their slides are all made out of metal, so it must be more expensive than a non-S7 GBB from KSC

"KWA USA" is just an import company. They don't make any guns, they only just import KWA products, and sell them as there own.

Like ASG and Cybergun i EU.[/i]

If the Mp7 gets to EU, it would most likely be without trades.

The suggested retail price on the Mp9 were about the same, so 250-275$ in HongKong would be my gues.

So I'm first in line to this one.

LOL..... not exact the way you put it.

KWA USA were just an importer. Not anymore.

KWA's AEG is developed by both Taiwan and US office with Japanese engineers. They are not sold to KSC. however, some are OEM to ASG.

MP7 sold to EU will have full trades which is exclusive to Umarex.

and I guarantee you won't be the first in line on this. :rolleyes:

And no... KWA is NOT a US branch of KSC.

LOL..... not exact the way you put it.

KWA USA were just an importer. Not anymore.

KWA's AEG is developed by both Taiwan and US office with Japanese engineers. They are not sold to KSC. however, some are OEM to ASG.

MP7 sold to EU will have full trades which is exclusive to Umarex.

and I guarantee you won't be the first in line on this. :rolleyes:

And no... KWA is NOT a US branch of KSC.

Someone mentioned on page 2, that you guys were releasing more czech pistols (more than just the cz75). Allizard, could you please clarify that?

Well of course, because the Taiwan versions (which airsoft players love them because of their relatively low price) han't got any System 7 GBBs just yet. All the S7 GBBs are the Japan Version, and thus their slides are all made out of metal, so it must be more expensive than a non-S7 GBB from KSC

KSC system 7 Japan versions do not have a metal slide. The Taiwan versions do (and they do exist in System 7 form now), if a $130 metal slided KSC USP.45 System 7 that is missing the H&K trademark on the right hand side (like the non S7 USP Taiwan) is anything to believe.

I hope there honestly is a regular (non-hicap) mag available for this thing. That's the one thing holding me back from wanting to get it. I don't need the bulk of those high cap mags. I know the picture shows one shoved in it (lowcap), but I haven't heard or seen any other evidence of that being the case. <crosses fingers>

Someone mentioned on page 2, that you guys were releasing more czech pistols (more than just the cz75). Allizard, could you please clarify that?

We did show case the new CZ-75 (NS2) during IWA show at Germany. But we aren't sure making anymore combloc pistols at the moment. Some ideas have been flowing around after the IWA show but nothing substantial that I can tell you.

looks good but £250 really? i wouldnt pay anywhere near that for a stock GBB smg.

Like i said, the guns always advertise expensive but when it comes to release time they are much cheaper.

It says 35,000 yen? it will be more like 25,000 yen. so whats that, 160 pounds?

Archived