New model you want to be made!

Frontiers

I talked with Factory today and told how enthustiac (did i spell that right?) people in Europe are

Hey man, us Americans are pretty excited too!

Anyways, here are a few suggestions for what I would like to see:

P90

MP7

TMP

M249

HK417

It would be appreciated if these guns were metal wherever the real guns are metal. A lot of us really enjoy the added realism and durability of having our airsoft guns match their real-steel counterparts when it comes to metal construction. Also, accurate trademarks on guns would be GREATLY appreciated. JG tried this with their plastic-bodied HK416 and it was a step in the right direction. Having trademarks engraved into metal bodies would be amazing, just be sure to make them accurate.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate to be a gun detail Nazi, but MSG90 has full auto while PSG1 doesn't

It could have full auto. Depends on what trigger group is installed. PSG-1 doesn't have a push pin receiver, which means semi only.

But the bulge in the barrel at the end is something they better remember, should they make a MSG90.

Yes a clone of the Wa Shan Mad Max in 6mm would be ideal.

M60

HK MG4

GPMG

HK21E

SPAS12

Stryker

HK PSG1

Blaser R93

SIG 550

SIG 551

Uzi (AEG)

TMP (AEP)

PKM

Gailil

MP44

MG42

M1 Garand

Browning 30 cal

Browning 50 cal

Vickers MG

Sten SMG

Bren LMG

Enfield no.4

Thompson 1928

BAR

Smith & Wesson Schofield New Model 3 Revolver

Walker Colt Revolver/Colt Dragoon Revolver

Colt Single Action Army/Cavalry/Artillery 'Peacemaker'

Remington New Model Army

Winchester 1894 Rifle

Smith & Wesson Volcanic (Pistol)

I hate to be a detail nazi too but THIS disagrees with you.

"Modes of fire: Semi"

;)

Well, the trigger group can be swapped out for FA (I think) since, as HK Pro states, it uses a push pin receiver, but you are correct.

So uhhh, MP5/10 series anyone?

And as stated by someone before, the G36K/G36 isn't really a waste since the kit + gun is still $$$ (nearing AEG range). Plus, you can't get the STAR red dot/3.5x carry handle from anything but their G36 (although they did sell it seperately for a while).

Well, the trigger group can be swapped out for FA (I think) since, as HK Pro states, it uses a push pin receiver, but you are correct.

So uhhh, MP5/10 series anyone?

Yeah, it uses the push pin so you can make it full auto, unlinke the PSG1 which could never be full auto in your wildest dreams.

I like the idea of a Sterling. That'd be something difficult to make a mess of.

Yes, a Sterling L2A3 would be really nice. I love the sten and perforated heatshield style.

My suggestions:

Sterling L2A3

Steyr AUG A3

Steyr TMP

Enfield SMLE

A Calico-style assault rifle would be a pretty unique addition too, although the looks are as controversial as the AUG, you love it or you hate it.

How about some metal mid-cap magazines? I know I'm not the only person here who doesn't like hi-caps. Some affordable 130 round metal Armalite magazines would be greatly appreciated.

Actually i think that is a good idea,make them around about 100 rounds though & i'll be a bit happier!

RT B)

Well seeing as no one has mentioned the fg42 since I did, I guess that I had best change my vote/s!

Sterling L2A3,

MP5A1,

UMP that actually works and can have its innards changed/modded would be nice,

An M4 SMG kit, with cheap aftermarket midcaps - £5 a piece,

Thompson 1928 Model - for crying out loud, the airsoft community has been dying for one of these for 10+ years!

That is all, for now.

After reading all 10 pages, I am fully convinced that there is a chance that many who asked for a particular gun would also be open to dissapointment as they may complain about the build/quality and accuracy to the real guns. Jing Gong are a better company among all other Chinese based companies making copies, however there will be people who will still complain that it is still a chinese company, no trademarks, and etc.

Best of all, the most feasible model that JG can do (given they have shown interests in Conversion kits) , is the MSG90, PSG1 series. JG is expanding on the G3 series therefore those two guns are the most highly possible production models. The rest like the UZI will be slightly a 50/50. Most of the newer guns like the FN2000, PDR, Tavor, etc will likely be not made until another company produces a model and JG utilizes it. However JG still does not have an original gun made, so until then they will most likely reside in producing an already existing model.

Archived