New model you want to be made!

Frontiers

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ing - Id be inclined to trust this Wish thread more than others because Vanderer74 has only been here a few days yet has proven he has good connections - he has already posted several exclusives in the News section. If he says that JG wants input...Im inclined to believe that he knows what he is talking about.

TBH, being the miserable, cynical old git that I am, I suspect JG will look at the results of this and, rather than rushing out to tool-up and make a PPSH or Bizon, at best they'll see that people have asked for a PSG1 (god knows why) and, since they've already got a G3 in their range, they'll give it a look. Same thing applies to any AK or M4 variants.

Furthermore, I'm sure JG will be thoroughly confused that we don't seem to want more M4s and MP5s. After all, Another thread in the news forums has just announced the release of a bunch more of these by JG and CA and most people seem very pleased to have them.

A Vz61 Scorpion

A p90

A decent Famas

We need a proper Jing Gong M14

Mp7

Mp5k

A normal full metal Ak 47 without any fancy "tactical" stuff

An l96

An l85

A proper Dragunov SVD beacuse it is a sexy beast

A proper Thompson!

And we all have a certain need for A full-metal real wood Rpk or Degtarev (the support version of the Ak)

Why you ask? Because it redefines beauty.

I think we should forget about the guns that are going to be made one way or another and focus on trying to get something unexpected or special.

JG already has the Sig 552: so no doubt theyll make the 550/551 soon.

Same thing goes for G3 series.

A G36K you can already put together with chinese parts; no need for wasting a wish on that.

The P90 WILL be made by some company: they all know we want one and whoever comes up with a decent P90 clone will kick *albatross* for months.

FN2000 isnt that popular.

SCAR is in the works.

I'm not gonna say it, don't worry. :D

The Sportline P90 from CA will be out this year I believe.

I'd prefer it if people just kept suggesting guns, then we can tot up the suggestions (thank you Catman) and list them. Then it's down to a shortlist of say 10 for a poll, then the winning three get posted up, and then...

...well, we'll see if any of them appear.

I'm not gonna say it, don't worry. :D

The Sportline P90 from CA will be out this year I believe.

I'd prefer it if people just kept suggesting guns, then we can tot up the suggestions (thank you Catman) and list them. Then it's down to a shortlist of say 10 for a poll, then the winning three get posted up, and then...

...well, we'll see if any of them appear.

Erm... one last suggestion...

If you are going to do a poll it might be interesting if people list 5 guns they WANT to be made but also list 3 (or whatever) guns they DON'T want to be made.

That might help a prospective manufacturer understand what stuff we really don't need any more of, thanks very much.

Probably because FN2000's don't exist.

F2000's do ;)

We could also cut out the AUG A3, because they already have an AUG.

Chances are they are actually MORE likely to make ones that they already make.

It's about 8th in the list that's pretty popular. It's popularity would soar if it had the grenade launcher attachment and was a faithful replica of the real thing.

Looks like the Tavor and PSG-1 are way up there though.

an best of all, a M41a1 Pulse rifle conversation kit (did i spell right?)

Nope :P Well yes, if you want it to talk to you ;) "Conversion"

I must say, I'd love to see a proper Dragunov sniper rifle (AEG) it'd definitely have to be full metal and wood though.

HK417 (for the 5 millionth time)

PSG-1 (also for the 5 millionth time)

UZI (full sized)

FA-MAS G2 (they'd be the first to do so)

HK21E

MG4 (drool!)

USP Match or Tactical (doubt it, since JG does only spring and AEG, and I don't like AEPs)

MSG90A1

UMP.45 (with fake rounds in mag and movable bolt!)

P90 RD

Errr.... I think that's it...

here we go, every weapon (I THINK!) suggested so far. Marks indicate how many times after initail suggestion.

PKM ||||||||||||||||

Sterling ||||||||

MP5 w/sef selector |

MP7 ||||

M1 Garand ||||||

MG4

HK21e

PSG1 ||||||||||||||||

HK417 |||||||||

Tavor |||||||||||||||||||

FNC ||||

AUG A3 |||||

Galil ||||||||

GPMG |||

Bren |||||||

F2000 |||||||||

M240 ||

Barrett M468

RPK ||

M60 |||||

PPSh |||||||

Suomi SMG

Seburo Sniper

Lee enfield .303 ||||

SLR ||||

Magpul PDR ||||||||

P90

SA80/L85/L86 ||||||

M2 Carbine |

SMLE

SCAR H/L |

Magpul Masada |||||

Dragunov |

Sig 550 |||||

Sig 551 ||||

B.A.R. 1918A1 ||

MP44 ||

UZI |||||||||||||||

TDI Kriss |

Calico |

HK MG4

HK21

HKG11

HKMSG90A1 |

FAL ||||||

FAMAS ||

mosin nagat |

PP-19 Bizon ||

AS VAL/Vss |

MG42 |||||||

WA2000 |

TMP ||

Zastava M76 ||

Barret M82 ||||

Sig 556 |

MP5/10 |

XM8

OICW ||

RPG

Thompson 1928

Enfield SMLE no.4 |||||

Springfield 1903

UMP

Sig 540

To be honest, as long as everyone stops churning out more and more armalite and AK variants I'll be happy.

Seriously, it's just getting silly now. Especially as 90& of the armalite variants just have a different stock/RIS and 90% of the AK variants look IDENTICAL to anybody who isn't an obsessive compulsive AK fanboy with an ultra-high res monitor and a microscope.

No offense to AK fans, of course, but seriously. In real steal, maybe. Slightly different internals, different country of origin, etc, etc. Some handle slightly differently to other and all that jazz. Great. But, as far as airsoft is concerned: They're all the bloody same! That M70 linked to a couple of pages back? I can honestly not tell the difference between that and a 47 with a folding stock, apart from the 74-ish pistol grip.

For the armalites, it's pretty much the same. A&K are doing something nice, mind, with the SR25's - it's prety much the same, but the gun is an entirely different calibre, making the magazines farking huge. Something of at least that difference is what I want, not a different RIS/Stock/Sight/whatever.

So, uh, yeah. No more armalites or AKs, please, unless it's something obviously different! Something like a correct druganov or an HK417 (416 in 7.62, for those wondering what everyone is on about ;)) would be fine.

OTHER THAN THAT! Hurry up with the UZI's already =D

As for bigger G36, kitbashing it from available conversion kits costs you twice as much. So if JG is going to cut down on the prices and sell the ready model at regular price, it's not wasting. Just pure economic calculation. Same goes for SL8. It IS going to sell.

A "proper" M16A1 receiver (ie. no brass deflector bulging out) would be a welcome sight for some, so is a SEF MP5 grip. Cheap cosmetics stuff. If they're going to make a PSG1, they could do a MSG90 as well - same guts, just different furniture.

They still have some chances with FAL and FNC, since both are late-comers.

Tavor and F2000 are pretty good ideas, although JG would have to start from scratch with both. Scratch-scratch, not scratch-fetch an expensive source model from HK.

L86 - if Army wasted their chance (they're keeping shtum since the R85 release, where's the A2?!), JG can jump in and crank something out.

RPK is slowly coming down the pipe, maybe we'll see it next month.

Boyi and JLS have some plans for the stuff you mentioned, namely Beretta RX4, SCAR and Galil.

Archived