Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

The Thief Lord

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CoD4 is a damn fun game, definately the best modern time FPS I've played... but it's over-rated in my opinion.

I'll have the second one though I'd like more customisation for guns.

For example: EOTech Holosights

Massive customisation would be great fun :)

CoD4 is a damn fun game, definately the best modern time FPS I've played... but it's over-rated in my opinion.

I'll have the second one though I'd like more customisation for guns.

For example: EOTech Holosights

Massive customisation would be great fun :)

I'm interested to see how they implement the Kriss in it's VG debut....

There looks to be some kind of secret service/spook guys with shirt and ties using them?

Im sorry but that SAS patch is moronic, even worse than the little SAS patches they wore in 4.

Multiple customisation options would be VERY cool in multiplayer, but surely with a controllable AC130 you would be able to paste the whole map in howitzer rounds?

Ive shot a real one, and it actually has a lot of kick, (really more of a push) just not a lot of rise. I wouldn't be surprised if the gun didn't climb up on auto but had severe side to side movement.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, what the hell, IW? WHY DO YOU KEEP WITH THE STUPID F**KING "Let's ruin our camo by wearing a solid black top" SAS kits? 4!£"^$%W%£"$%£"$^$%&$E&^^$"£%Q$£&%^*^&*£"£

Gaah. Totally stupid aesthetic design choice.

Seriously, what the hell, IW? WHY DO YOU KEEP WITH THE STUPID F**KING "Let's ruin our camo by wearing a solid black top" SAS kits? 4!£"^$%W%£"$%£"$^$%&$E&^^{:content:}quot;£%Q$£&%^*^&*£"£

Gaah. Totally stupid aesthetic design choice.

Prehaps but many of the pics of various UKSF and SG show them wearing dark or black tops - so if they want to do a general SF like loadout they've got pretty close.

Archived