Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someon please tell me how much of the foregrip on a 93r do you need in order to use comfortably.

i was thinking about putting an M9 barrel in one and gutting back the foregrip so its either level with the end of the slide or the end of the lower frame so it doesnt protrude from the gun.

how long would the forgrip be for each of these lengths? (cut to the end of the slide and cut to the end of the frame)

Are there any real steel berettas that have plastic lower frames? Cuz if I buy a KWA beretta, well you get the idea....

Absolutely not! Most Berettas use either steel or aluminum frames, and titanium is starting to become a big thing too.

I understand where your coming from in a milsim sense, but no, the pressures and force exerted by real firearms will definately shatter a plastic frame.

But on another note, Glocks do use polymer frames, which is some kind of super plastic. But there is metal inside that plastic (the rails and such)

AFAIK Beretta does not make any polymer framed pistols

I was bored and started slapping berettas together...

Just seeing this has given me an idea.Do compensators that are designed for the m93r such as this KSC M93r compensator kit fit on , say , a TM m92f ? or would I have trouble fitting it?

I've always wondered but never found an answer.

Also , some excellent looking Beretta's in here , I'm going to hopefully customize mine soon.

cheers

Hayabusa

Why not just remove the foregrip altogether?

Cheers.

because foregrips are always nice, i dont think it would look right and i did a couple of mock ups on photoshop a while ago and with a shorter foregrip and standard mag and barrel and it melded better with the frame making a chunkier more full-auto looking M9

Absolutely not! Most Berettas use either steel or aluminum frames, and titanium is starting to become a big thing too.

I understand where your coming from in a milsim sense, but no, the pressures and force exerted by real firearms will definately shatter a plastic frame.

But on another note, Glocks do use polymer frames, which is some kind of super plastic. But there is metal inside that plastic (the rails and such)

AFAIK Beretta does not make any polymer framed pistols

The important part that takes pressure is the chamber, just take a look at the Five-seveN -even the slide is mostly (if not all) a composite polymer. Oh, and Beretta does make polymer framed pistols.

Cheers,

Daniel

Edited by Crispin1025

Warning for you all WA Cougar users. This is what happened to my SCW2 Cougar after 300 shots with GG.

slidecrack.jpg

The front end of the slide seems to be quite fragile. Fortunately I have a replacement slide so I can happily use GG again in my Cougar ;)