G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my gun, but I try to post pics from my team :)

This is Si's. He insists on using a hi-cap flanked by 2 lo-caps, which irritates me, but as he might say "I don't give a *fruitcage* what you think" :P

no_rob004.jpg

no_rob018.jpg

Having plinked with Si's G36, I have to say that it has wonderful iron-sights :) Si said he hasn't found himself wanting for a scope, so he hasn't bothered getting one. German engineering at it's best (and Japanese replicating too!).

Edited by doc_newstead

Very nice G36 guys, wish i can do paint job as good as you guy...well here my G36...still 1 of my best gun... :):):):)

gallery_4416_85_458947.jpg

gallery_4416_85_510858.jpg

gallery_4416_85_461182.jpg

this with TM tactical bi-pod and here arm c-mag...for fun..hehe :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'll get some pics up soon of mine. I agree, i LOVE my G36, it was my fist aeg. I got another aeg (AK47) and i still like it more. Sometimes, if you fold the stock in, and carry alot of mags and have an upgraded gun, its a great back up!

I run mine on ALL standards (5). I personnally dont fancy hicaps ;) .

I put an end cap on it. You can actually get this part from H&K, but the one I used was an airsoft replica. It just makes it lighter and easier to wield. There's no recoil in an airsoft rifle and for a support gun role accuracy is not really that critical, so I run it without the stock.

I put it back on for a weekend and took it off as soon as I got home, much prefer it without the bulk and weight of the stock. I actually find it much more comfortable with the end cap.

egg

fair enough. Like the painting tho  :D what reflex sight is that?

Its an eotech. It is either the 510, 551, 502 or 511.

Its probably the 511 or 551 since im pretty sure the 502 and 510 dont come with the metal hoods. I could be wrong though.

Edited by Magsz