M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont let it fool you, there are some steps in the Disassembly guide that could be taken out as they arnt necessary.  Once you get comfortable taking it apart it becomes a breeze, just dont loose anything because replacement parts are non existent...

We need more V7 gearbox guns =\

Thanks! Found that out as I was disassembling it. Its really not more about having more V7 gearbox guns its about having more replacement parts for gearboxes that aint V2! :huh:

Thanks! Found that out as I was disassembling it. Its really not more about having more V7 gearbox guns its about having more replacement parts for gearboxes that aint V2! :huh:

Hah, if we had more v7 gearbox guns there would be a higher need for the parts =) As it stands there are about 18 diff companies making M4's and Mp5's all with V2 gearboxes... Now if there were more v7's.... we'd be set!

Nice pics Guiness!

Quick question though--what's the big nob on your AK? (top pic, just left of the selector)

That would be the bolt that holds the pistolgrip in place I think on the real one. Anyways Nice pictures indeed! Although technical Opposites by respect they look surprisingly good together! I wonder what you'd get if they had babies! The most reliable and accurate gun in teh world! woot!

The nob on the AK reciever looks like it is for a folding stock, who makes the AK? TMs dont have that.

real deal deffinitly dont have that knob on the side. its kind looks like an older utg or something

Shroomalistic for teh win!

My son's first AEG :P

Thanks guys! :wub:

-G

nice arsenal. The whole reason I like the KA's kit like you have is that you can take off the handguard(black one) right? and isn't there a rail underneath to attach a vertical foregrip?

what do you think of the kit overall? good build quality? easy to fit?

nice arsenal.  The whole reason I like the KA's kit like you have is that you can take off the handguard(black one) right? and isn't there a rail underneath to attach a vertical foregrip?

what do you think of the kit overall? good build quality? easy to fit?

its king arms mang :D of course the build quality will be excellent! ;)

Yes, the under rail runs the whole length which would allow you to use a vertical grip if you want.

The built quality is excellent and assembly is straight forward.

I'm using a fake AN-PEQ2 battery case to hold my batteries (9.6V 1700mAh) because it's easier to remove the batteries than to disassemble the EBR.

One thing that KAs don't provide is the rear scope mount rail like the G&P version. I had to machine one at work in order to mount my scope setup.