M14 Picture Thread

It's a modification that I did myself.

I made a new reinforced mounting plate to replace the aluminum one that the hand guard attaches to, I then just removed the RIS attament from the vertical Forgrip, the holes perfectly lined up with those of the hand guard so I fed the vert grip screws through the foregrip and tightened the fore grip then reattached to the new reinforced bracket and hey presto! M14 EBR with Vertical foregrip.

Do you reckon that this would work?

Clicky for Sage M1913 rail adaptor for EBR stock

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to go a little off topic... Quick question... in the EBR kits; does the gearbox motor go into that little box thing over the pistol grip?

The motor will sit at about that position. The motor adjustment screw is accessible at the rear of the pistol grip.

Yes, that is about where the motor sits.

No, Jagdraben, I don't think that would work without modifications like FarEast stated, the threads on the handguard simply do not have enough thread into the already flimsy metal strip they thread into to be thought reliable under the torsion that a vertical foregrip is subjected to.

Just got an email saying that my mp008 has been dispatched. I ordered the olive drab with scope and bipod. Has anyone bought this, would like to know what the bipod is like.

My sister just bought her BF one, it gets here on the 8th, i want to mess with it beore he gets it for his B-day to see if i want one ;)