M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gentlemen today I sold my M14 =\ It seems hard to believe that one of the founders of the Brotherhood has sold his M14. I've become so frustrated with it I'm selling it to a friend who has an AGM M14. My reasoning is that I dont use it anymore, it just sits there in peices and he has one but wants one better :( I'm not leaving the brotherhood, I doubt I ever will because I love M14's so much :) Its just going to be a matter of a LONG time before I buy one again and when I do I will be buying one pre upgraded with all the niceties already done professionally!

Found the problem with my flash hider, its one whole piece, don't know how i'm going to get it off. On another note, i decided to install my bi pod on my agm and found that part of my bipod adapter has had the thread snapped off, so my dad suggested that he'll drill it out and attach a new thread to it, i might email actionhobbys and tell them about it anyway.

Found the problem with my flash hider, its one whole piece, don't know how i'm going to get it off. On another note, i decided to install my bi pod on my agm and found that part of my bipod adapter has had the thread snapped off, so my dad suggested that he'll drill it out and attach a new thread to it, i might email actionhobbys and tell them about it anyway.

Odd. The set screw doesn't unscrew? The set screw prevents the nut at the end of the barrel from rotating, and the nut prevents the front sight assembly from being removed. So, unscrew set screw, unscrew nut, remove front sight assembly.

Odd. The set screw doesn't unscrew? The set screw prevents the nut at the end of the barrel from rotating, and the nut prevents the front sight assembly from being removed. So, unscrew set screw, unscrew nut, remove front sight assembly.

I've got it now, lord marmite said to twist the ring and push the flash hider up as im doing it, finally got it off. phheeeww :P

how do you remove the flash hider on the G&G m14?? pics pleaze.

You unscrew the tiny nut behind the flash hider's openings. THere might be a small allen bolt holding it into place that could cause an issue. The small allen scre is located just under the front sight post. Sorry I dont have any pictures at the current =\

You unscrew the tiny nut behind the flash hider's openings.  THere might be a small allen bolt holding it into place that could cause an issue.  The small allen scre is located just under the front sight post.  Sorry I dont have any pictures at the current =\

the problem is, i cant get that nut loose.