M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, I should make it clear that I understand that.  I owned an AK for a few months, and I'm used to loading mags that way (although I don't prefer it).  It's not how the mag is put in that bothers me; its that whatever catches it on this model is really, really weak.

Personally I love the M14 design, on the Real one the rocking prevents the mag from falling straight out if you accidently hit the mag release (it being in a convenient place to do that) and it just holds in place until you rock it out. Having owned both an airsoft M14 and M16 I have no preference, they both become second nature. I've never been impressed with the quality of the clone M14's but for the price they ARE nice. I cant wait till I get my CA M14 so I can be officially part of the brotherhood again. I miss rocking mags into battle position :D

Whoops, A.D.D. went off, animusic is playing in the background... ooooo :D

Just got the TM socom16 today from WGC shop. I love it so far i had wgc do everything except the 7mm gearbox and it shoots great. The only thing i can complain about so far is the finish on the stock i'll call it "non-skid" scratches off easily and the battery compartment isn't very large as far as full stocks go. Other then that i couldn't be more happy.

The tm 1911 pictured has a guarder metal kit and some other upgrades, enjoy!!

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

File down the two plastic lips inside the stock on one side if you want more space for the battery :)

ya i took them off both sides with a nice sharp chisel and i still had a very tight fit. It's an intelect 9.6v 4200mah batt and i was expecting this.

Edited by viper9821

Finally received my 30mm scope rings this morning so my M3 scope has finally been mounted. The rings were a touch to low to mount the scope on the rear mounting point but the eye relief in its current position is just as good. Next on my list is a Harris bipod then internal upgrades to 350fps. Already got the Guarder cylinder set, just need the promethius gears, G&P steel spring guide, systema shims, promethius 6.03 inner and a M120 spring. Am also replacing the Spectre SOP sling for a SO Tech Master Blaster two point sling. Should be really nice when shes finished.

DSC00033-1.jpg

DSC00034-1.jpg

DSC00035.jpg