M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when i had my '14 i used a three point with it, it was an old sa80 sling so it was pretty long. most of the time i just kept it at its maximum length and doubled it over to use the two lengths of webbing as one single strap so i could tab about with my sidearm drawn and not brain myself with the foresight. whats the problem you're having specifically? might be able to help.

Nice SOPMOD, casey_cole

Sadly I'm probably going to be selling this beauty. Anyone interested can PM me to be first to know if I should decide to sell.

well the other day, i was climbing up a hill and it was really steep. I couldn't let my gun out of my hands as it would fall all the way down to the bottom of a creek. I banged up my hands pretty badly and my paintjob got scratched a bunch. I want to be able to sling it around onto my back.

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

My TM M14 :)

(Its a tiny bit dirty cuz i slipped in some clay near a creek/river, got some clay around the trigger and stock  :angry: )

Hope you like it  :D

Switch

Does that silencer go onto a thread or st8 over the flashider?

I dont want to start a new thread and i think this is the best place for such a question.

Im am either getting an AGM M14/KART M14 Socom and need to know what silencers i can get that will idealy fit over the flashhider as the KART doesnt have a thread. Thx guys.