USP Picture Thread

I have been a big fan of Creation. Their kits always fit perfectly, never needing any filing or fitting at all. I dont quite understand your question. KSC pistols do not come with metal slides. KWA does, but not KSC. Some retailers may offer a metal KSC USP, but its the cheap TW slide with white trades... not for me.

Also, here are some better lit pictures.

njoi

Oh really? I have misunderstood them when seeing them on sale with a metal slide, however I did assume it'd be a pretty crummy slide. I bet I can't find a UK site that sells that creation slide. -_-

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really? I have misunderstood them when seeing them on sale with a metal slide, however I did assume it'd be a pretty crummy slide. I bet I can't find a UK site that sells that creation slide. -_-

The only shop I have ever seen them on was Unco. It is definantly worth the money though. I should be able to get more pictures up once my UTL comes in.

Wait, is the buggered up safety common for KSC USP .45s? I had to fix my friends gun some 2 months ago which had this problem and having not heard of this happening to anyone else's USP, I had to hack at it in the dark. But I did find the solution though it took me about 4 hours to figure it out.

The safety plate on the rear assembly has too much allowance making the trigger block slip when you pull too hard. You have to close the gap down so that the plate can only barely fit through the shaft of the safety/decocker lever. It also helps if you slightly file down the contact points between the plate and the notch on the safety shaft so that they meet completely flat against each other when the safe is on. I have no pics but if anyone can provide them (safety plate and lever/shaft) I could point out at the exact parts that need to be modified.

As much as I like blowback and such, I have to say that having just bought a USP AEP, I'm sold.

Practicality wise it seems hard to beat. Range and accuracy are certainly impressive.

Very pleased thus far.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
Wait, is the buggered up safety common for KSC USP .45s? I had to fix my friends gun some 2 months ago which had this problem and having not heard of this happening to anyone else's USP, I had to hack at it in the dark. But I did find the solution though it took me about 4 hours to figure it out.

The safety plate on the rear assembly has too much allowance making the trigger block slip when you pull too hard. You have to close the gap down so that the plate can only barely fit through the shaft of the safety/decocker lever. It also helps if you slightly file down the contact points between the plate and the notch on the safety shaft so that they meet completely flat against each other when the safe is on. I have no pics but if anyone can provide them (safety plate and lever/shaft) I could point out at the exact parts that need to be modified.

Oh thats interesting. Can you put up some pictures to illustrate the steps as well? Thanks in advance :) most of us KSC USP owners would probably find this useful!

Very nice USP. am so tempted to get a OD lower frame to go with my woodlands loadout.

Yes the safety seems to have that problem. KSC then I take it? :) not sure if its by design or an error. i mean, safeties prevent accidental discharge. if im pulling that hard, then theres not much chance its accidental. also for all the people who sometimes forget to take it off safe and try to fire a shot in combat, that might not be a bad idea. but i dunno...

Aye, it's The 'GP Custom' KSC USP .45 from WGC...comes with metal slide and all that jazz. I really love it to death.

I'm running a two-tone theme with OD on both this one and my G36K... Just looking for some consistency.

Will most likely get a black frame as well though, for SWAT loadouts and such... Or something :P

And yes, it did arrive in a KSC USPc box, which ###### me off for a while until I got it sprung open and discovered it to be the full size one...

In my experience, the KSC USPs are bloody brilliant.

- They shoot when you pull the trigger (never seen one malfunction or not fire, I've never even heard of anyone's KSC USP going tits up now that I think about it)

- They tend to hit what you're aiming for

- Great cycling, even with metal slides and green gas and 134a

- Sexy as hell

- Accurate trades

- Did I mention sexy?

- Sexy

- Awesome

- And somewhat sexy

:P

Yeah, I love my USP Compact. It's a KSC with Metal Slide and Outer Barrel, very crisp firing, no malfunctions, It's a bit inaccurate but that's understandable. Just to add one thing to that list, they are very ergonomic. It fits very nicely in my hand. I have kinda small hands but the shape of the grip is great.

I've come to the conclusion that the KSCs safety is there fore the sole reason of allowing you to do a western-style triggerguard spin without shooting your own dumb self... It works, but only if you spin it in an up-and-towards-front motion... Having a lighting module attached to the front of the gun to assist in the accelleration of the rotary motion it helps alot.

Thorough experimentation ftw! :P

Picture of the USPs I've owned over the past 2 years....

First USPc: Ehobbyasia TW metal slided KSC USPc (TW V). I had polished the outter barrel

DSC00891.jpg

2nd USPc: Uncompany white SD slided KSC USPc (JAP) w/ G&G outter barrel. Didn't cycle well at all...

DSC00928.jpg

Dual wielded USPc's for awhile

DSC00929.jpg

3rd USPc: This one came from someone from the forum, SD slided KSC USPc

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p237/Sp...nt=DSC00125.jpg

4th USPc: Think this one came from quicksilver, it was a complete packaged, it had a dark blue SD slide

DSC00166.jpg

5th USPc: Got this extremely cheap, but there were a few nicks

DSC05861.jpg

1st USP: SD Tactical Slided USP, w/ SD threaded barrel

DSC06322.jpg

6th USPc: Recently purchased from quicksilver, very nice but it no longer functions correctly...

P1000445.jpg

Edited by Spartan452

uspsafety.jpg

Large plate thing would be part#71 and the round half shaded thing is the cross section of part#83. With the safety level, the plate is able to swing along the axis of the top hole, with the lower hole being connected to the sear. The safety up, the shaded region blocks the plate from moving and should make the weapon safe. What I found with my friends USP is that there was a small gap between the two parts so that putting enough pressure will cause the safety to slip. You may have to file the point where #71 meets #83 if the point is rounded. Being rounded adds to the safety slipping. To close down the gap between the parts, just lay #71 (on left side) on a stable surface and lightly tap on the opposite side (the curvy arm like thing) with a hammer. I suggest only modifying the shape of #71 in increments and reassemble every time to see if it works. Pushing the part in too far will cause the sear to be blocked all the time.

Spartan452, thats what I like to see when Im saving up for one myself, someone who likes them enough to have bought 6 of them! Quite a collection/addiction you have there, do you still own all 6 or were some replacements for ones that broke beyonhd repair or where sold?

And just after I was getting over my urges demanding me to buy one now no matter that if I do I wont have money for food while I do my final year lol...god I hope I manage to get a job when my placement finishes in 4 weeks!

• 4 weeks later...
I have been a big fan of Creation. Their kits always fit perfectly, never needing any filing or fitting at all. I dont quite understand your question. KSC pistols do not come with metal slides. KWA does, but not KSC. Some retailers may offer a metal KSC USP, but its the cheap TW slide with white trades... not for me.

Also, here are some better lit pictures.

USP4-1.jpg

USP3-1.jpg

USP5.jpg

njoi

very nice.. the slide looks about right but how come you've got dots on the wrong side of your sights? :P

also the grip texturing is way off.. not sure why airsoft companies can't get that aggressive "give you a rash if you're not wearing gloves" grip texture that the USP is so famous for.

the oversized trigger guard and aggressive texturing on the real ones are characteristics of sidearms that should be used by operators with gloves :)

all they need to do now is come out with an airsoft version of the ergo-grip HK45 (I have a real one) and I'll be happy as a clam-

lg_hk45_1.jpg