Sledge

R22Master

Would you want Sledge to change his real first name to "Sledge" via Deed-Poll?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Sledge to change his real first name to "Sledge" via Deed-Poll?

• Yes - he knows what he is doing
    • No - he knows not what he is doing

All of the following post is SERIOUS - It is NOT A JOKE!!!!

Sledge has offered to change his first name by Deed-Poll to "Sledge" if enough people will contribute to the financial costs of doing so. It is likely to cost about £40, and if he receives this sum from Arnie's members, he will ACTUALLY change his first name to "Sledge" - Honestly.

So, would you contribute to the "Make Sledge's name 'Sledge'" fund?

Discuss...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, sober as a judge. Sledge says that is slanderous and he will be sueing you for £40 so he can use the funds to change his name anyway :D

Apparently he hasn't touched a drop of the evil alcohol since Tuesday (ummmm, that's yesterday so no great feat of self-restraint there methinks), but the point remains valid. ;)

Sober, in full control of our faculties, and wanting to know what the masses think of this latest "great plan" :D

Nope, sober as a judge.  Sledge says that is slanderous and he will be sueing you for £40 so he can use the funds to change his name anyway :D

Apparently he hasn't touched a drop of the evil alcohol since Tuesday (ummmm, that's yesterday so no great feat of self-restraint there methinks), but the point remains valid. ;)

Sober, in full control of our faculties, and wanting to know what the masses think of this latest "great plan" :D

hmmmm full control of your faculties eh... your airsofters so thats debatable :D

but anyway go for it sledge i have a weird name myself lol and it at least gets attention for a second which is always good :D

i can't donate to the cause though im saving up too go help another, my school is organising a charity trip too vanuatu to rebulid the only school in the islands which actually sends students onto university in australia

Why not - Easy enough to deed poll it back.

There was a driver in the British Touring Car Championship who changed his name (for a season) to John B&Q in honour of his sponsor and there's an American driver called D1ck Trickle, which HAS to be a joke, right! :blink:

Cheers.

Archived