KTcerberus

AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

Nice. PWS rails, no matter older like this one non free float, or current gen keymods, have always been awesome and underrated in airsoft...

Damn it hwagan, I was trying to convince myself that I don't need a SRS and now I've just ordered one because of you and your photos. :)

You won't be disappointed man - My own one, and I believe DeltaZero's and a few other owners have all been fantastic value for money so far - They really are awesome! :)

Nice. PWS rails, no matter older like this one non free float, or current gen keymods, have always been awesome and underrated in airsoft...

yes indeed, to replicate this lightweight, maneuverable, and elegant. 

failed for a business of PWS MK112 also. but this mod's not needed, it was plug and play

You won't be disappointed man - My own one, and I believe DeltaZero's and a few other owners have all been fantastic value for money so far - They really are awesome! :)

Yup mine is fantastic, seriously cant fault it! A good purchase for sure! In fact so good I have another on the way! :D

So I've fallen back in love with hand guards and have been trying different ones. These are from AB Arms:

<snip>

If that little bulge in front of where you grip it contained a laser they would be just perfect.

• Like 1

[ some pikkkture ;) ]

And the carpet has gone... ;) Now it's time for my purple roller-blind...

What's Your opinion on Dytac's URX3 Ivan? Looks very nice...

Edited by MRF

Yes, no carpet this time. :D

Well, the DYTAC URX3 is not bad at all actually. Be sure to have shims though. Apart from that, it weights around the same as my old Larue 12", finish is nice though I don't think it will age as well as a high-end manufactured part (talking about the paint). Markings are there, afaik they are correctly replicated.

It feels different but good in the hand, I'll get myself some panels though to improve the overall prehension. Bare hands or while wearing gloves my hand tends to slip easily.

But all in all yes, I am happy with it. Though I don't know which is best between the URX3 and the Noveske NSR.

But all in all yes, I am happy with it. Though I don't know which is best between the URX3 and the Noveske NSR.

No doubt that at least in terms of detail accuracy URX3 is the winner of this contest.

MB's NSR is only NSR-ish like product ;).

Unfortunately.

So basically I was not that happy, when Madbull's FB staff asked which products should they go for - mentioning new PWS keymod rail, which I like a lot.

My feelings are drastically ambivalent, because I'm pretty sure this will be (if) far from the real deal in details.

Yes, full PWS is on absolute top of my future and possible AR builds....

Heavier configuration with go-bag / bug-out-bag:

Long rails and Specter. It's a really good combination.