The Zombie Horde is fast approaching... What do you take?

bankz5152

Hey Guys,

Thought this might be interesting and a little bit of fun! .. Make your answers as realistic or as unrealistic as you please! Feel free to and reasons why aswelll...

Write down what you would take as follows -

1. Main Weapon

2. Sidearm/Secondary Weapon

3. Vehicle/Transport

4. Best woman to repopulate with

5. Theme Song

6. Battle Cry

------------------------------------------------------

1. Benelli M3 Super 90 12G - Full Stock - Relativley easy to obtain, easily obtained ammo

2. 1911/MEU - .45 Good stopping power

3. Bowler Nemisis - Will do 60mph over ANY surface and wont break if you crash, even off a jump nose down

4. My Girlfriend - Shes my GF and shes hot..

5. Bathory - Day of Wrath - Just plane awsome.

6. 'I believe we've run out of wine' - The dark day will come when we run out of wine, till the next time!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Main Weapon

3. Vehicle/Transport

5. Theme Song

6. Battle Cry

1. Something light but accurate with a round that punches rather than penetrates, so a MP5, probably an A5 or A3.

2. Need you ask, a 1911 that i have custom built, though might get it in 9mm for the ease of ammo in the UK (police / military etc).

3. Something light but with some punch, a good tank to, one of those new hybrid 4x4 city cars.

4. Anyone that is left and i am attracted to, lets face it you aren't going to get much choice.

5. The Duke Nukem Forever theme, though only when driving.

6. Only idiots shout a war cry, the intelligent man stays silent and keeps his wits about him.

May come back later and do the OTT ones. :P

'FireKnife'

1. FNH FAL Medium Length. Built tougher than vovlo's, take standard ammo, accurate and serviceable.

2. Saiga AK with 3 calibre bolts/chambers. 5.56mm Nato, .22LR and 5.45 Russian

Covers pretty much any ammo you may encounter, bearing in mind it's Zombie apocalypse, I would NOT count on having access to any particular ammo source, what you find is what you can use.

3. Some ATV 4 wheeler, preferably one with serviceable parts (I.e. not a new electric one)

4. My gf, becuase she's hot. And my gf. And she's a better shot than me.

5. Depends on my mood, too many to choose from

6. Kill, maim, burn destroy! Blood for the blood god! skulls for his skull throne! Kill! maim! burn! destroy!

1.Pick axe handle

2.Big machete.

3.My Hilux Surf 3.0ltr turbo, its built like a tank, bull bars and tow bar fitted.

4.Wife and dog.

5. Missy Elliot "get ur freak on"

6.stone cold silence. (the missus would have enough to say for the two of us)

basically just the same routine as if im going to sainsburys.

Ok, the odd ones:

1. An M4, then when it jams it gets re-named 'club'.

2. Some sort of rubber male extension or similar.

3. Golf cart, failing that a mini bike.

4. Jordan, at the rate she squeezes them out we will have repopulated in years, too bad she is a retard.

5. The theme from The Big Bang Theory.

6. I have cookies, *fruitcage*-ers!!!!

4.Wife and dog.

I think repopulating with the dog won't be a good idea :P

'FireKnife'

1-FNH SCAR 17. My favoritest rifle. I have owned many and this one is my favorite. Weighs just a pound more than my AK... when the AK has a polymer mag. And is barebones. While the Mk17 has an AimPoint, a SureFire, a small pile of tactical ######, a sling, and a steel magazine. And I'm not overly concerned by zombies as I am by hippies and hicks in pick-up trucks. Also, zombie bears!

2-SAI Glock 34. Need I say more?

3-Jeep Wrangler. Yeah, it's an out-dated POS, but it's an outdated POS that can go almost literally anywhere.

4-If she can survive the zombie apocalypse and I don't have to hit her with a club to copulate, then the rest is irrelevant.

5-Audioslave - "Shadow on the Sun"

6-"Eulelia!" I'unno. Probably wouldn't have one.

1-ruger 10/22

cheap easily availible ammo, you can easily carry a few thousand rounds in a backpack,low recoil=fast follow up shot, it doenst make allot of noise and it doesn't matter that its a weak round because you will be taking headshots and 100 round magazines are availible

2-glock 19

lightweight, compact,can take 33 round magazines,

3-marauder

watch top gear you will get the picture

4-any female with a heartbeat will be fine

5-dangerzone (from topgun)

6-i wouldn't say anything, i would let my bullets do the talking

just my 2 cents now you can either agree with me or be wrong

1: ruger 10/22

Don't need stopping power for headset, just need somethin accurate and quiet.

2: medieval mace for close encounters.

I figure one needs something that don't run out of ammo, is relatively light weight, won't get stuck in somethin and won't get dull or destroyed with dings.

2-2: M500 magnum

For possible zombified wild life.

3: dirt bike.

4: I don't care to re populate, just survive.

5: that song from 28 days later.

6: nothing there's no one to impress. Only survival.

We had this discussion once at my previous posting, sufficed to say we wouldn't really 'take' stuff since we'd just stay on the base. Plan would involve jumping in one of your wagons, head over the airfield to the armoury, grab a few each of the following:

• L85
  • Minimi
  • GPMG
  • UGL
  • Benelli M4
  • L129
  • BHP

Once that lot's loaded up, drive back to where we work (bomb dump) and start bombing up mags. Once we were back, we're then within both the outer base fence and the bomb dump fence itself, which is a good height and topped with barbed wire. Ammunition wise we're obviously sorted then.

• 556 (ball/4-bit)
  • 556 Link (ball/1-bit/4-bit)
  • 762 (match)
  • 762 link (ball/4-bit)
  • 12 bore (slugs/00 buck)
  • 9mm ball
  • HE grenades
  • P4
  • 40mm HE
  • Inordinate amounts of flares, other pyro and dets

Provisionally we might pick up a .50 MG and a GMG, that would require travelling to another building on camp to get the ammo though which would be a bit more risky. Although the old nuclear weapons dump would be a temping option, we'd have to move our ammo over there since it's obviously empty now-a-days, but it has an outer fence with a big security gap, double inner fence, pillar boxes, full sized watch towers and loads of razor wire. Then just hope we can hold out long enough on the mars bars and coca-cola in the T-Bar...

1. Main Weapon

3. Vehicle/Transport

5. Theme Song

6. Battle Cry

1. The Force

2. Dual wield Light Sabers

3. An AT-ST Walker

4. Princess Leia (permanently in that bikini)

5. The tune from the bar in Tatooine

6. I am your Father!

1. Hattori Hanzo Katana, One swing slices upto 10 zombies.

2. Wolverines claws, you can't get any closer than this.

3. Tumbler batmobile, in case I have to build a bridge.

4. Any woman with super powers, as long as she's not a zombie.

5. the Rock -theme, face it, it's just awesome.

6. "shut up and die again". But not screaming, takes too much energy.

1. Main Weapon = Ruger 1022 with suppressor, a load of the 100 round mags and about a 100,000 rounds of .22 ammo

2. Sidearm/Secondary Weapon = Ruger 22/45 with suppressor.

3. Vehicle/Transport = Avis armored scout car, It's diesel dose 140mph, uses Mercedes parts and can drive quite happily on 3 wheels.

4. Best woman to repopulate with = Pollyanna Woodward (The blonde gadget show presenter.)

5. Theme Song = "Short Change Hero" by The Heavy (Theme tune for "Project Strike Back" on Sky)

6. Battle Cry = None, It would sort of negate the reason for the suppressors.

Elliot.

Assuming acquiring ammo is not an issue.

1. Main Weapon

AK74

M1911

3. Vehicle/Transport

Toyota Hilux 'road ganged' up.

One who can run fast, use a gun & shut the f*** up. A rare yet valuable trait.

5. Theme Song

Five Finger Death Punch - War is the Answer

6. Battle Cry

Til Valhall! (To Valhalla)

I'd go for the Bowler Wildcat. But really it depends on where and what you are doing, running away, running to somewhere, or ready to dig in.

Just remember, people have survived 9mm rounds to the head and the most common cause of failed gun suicide is using .22LR rounds, you're trying to destroy the brain.

I'd probably include things like improvised landmines etc. They can be clearly marked to people, but zombies will walk straight over them to get to you

If it actually happened I'm going to CK's base! That amount of kit..........

Anyway if I could I would have:

Main Weapon- SCAR H, packs a punch but lighter than other options.

Secondary- As long as its functions well and it reliable. HK45c or a glock of some sort.

Vehicle- Toyota Hilux/ Landrover- something that is tough.

Best woman- Has to be able to shoot and have useful skills. looks? there are always paper bags...........

Song- Hot action cop - fever for the flavour. - yeah cheesy random ######

Battle cry- the over used "yippy ka mother-f yeah you get the idea.

1. LotR Elvish medium sword that Ninjapoo sharpened and gave it me. Its solid and should hold up against flesh and bone

2. My other swords, again they're solid enough to hack/stab through someone's braincase

3. Cassy. She's got plenty of load capacity, runs on many available fluids (old engine oil, vegetable oil, diesel etc) and could be refilled from within the car, can run on 3 wheels (that's 3 wheels not just 3 inflated tyres), I can fix most issues/service her using just a small tool case, don't need a jack to change a wheel just something solid under the corner of the car you want to change the wheel of so when you set the suspension to low it lifts the wheel off the ground for you, can be raised on her suspension to ford rivers or get over obstacles and spare parts are readily available. She also has a CB fitted and does 43mpg fully loaded.

4. My fiancée as not only is she gorgeous, but she can cook and is a crack shot with a crossbow

5. Always look on the bright side of life?

6. I'd rather be a silent killer

Archived