WE Airsoft is looking for ideas

Mike_West

lol -  Just said "Thanks for the time taken to suggest new products, I will forward all information to the R&D team" 

I expect they will tally up how many 'votes' / requests they get for particular models and make them.

Over all else I want a GBB P90 and a either a metal Desert Eagle with Co2 Mags or Co2 mags for the TM

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, my suggestions were:

GBB Uzi SMG full size (I would actually buy this).

GBBR G3A3 (I doubt I'd have the money but I would certainly lust after one) I may have also suggested they look into doing a G3A4k because damn that would be hot.

GBB Stechkin APS, they already do the makarov PMM, again I'd likely buy this. Russian pistols are under represented and this would actually be pretty popular with Russian and Soviet impressionists.

Welrod, bolt action gas, with a proper built in suppressor. Probably the least likely but oh would I love to see one and indeed own one.

Disney has actually be giving all sorts of companies a license to Star Wars. But anyways, I still stand by an SL8 kit. No need for a need gun, just new furniture. An SSR kit for the Scar H. P90 needs to come out. And lastly, try doing an AUG para. When does the patent to the P90 and AUGs expire anyways? Aren't patents usually around 20-25yrs?

And WE needs to just start putting steel internals in. I recently picked up another AK74U and it came with WE's new steel parts. No need to worry about finding rare aftermarket parts nor sloppy tolerances that end up breaking the trigger box.

What ! When did WE start putting steel parts in there GBB'rs. I have the 74 u and the inners are made from poo.

How about some sci-fi gun? Pulse Rifle? E-11 Blaster or some other Star Wars blaster. Disney has the license to Star Wars now and as far as I can tell, they haven't forced any company with their license to raise prices so long as it's done well, like how Bandai got the license to make model kits that are still under 20USD.

Here you go: http://www.airsoftnews.fr/2015/03/16/st-dsr-1-sterling-et-star-wars-e-11-blaster/ and I have one of their awesome Sterlings in my house right now. E-11 can't be far behind... 

Probably the easiest things to get made are the guns that have been around long enough that the trademark/patent has already expired, which allows WE to make replicas of without getting hounded by legal issues. 

G3/FAL would be a great combo, also probably the Uzi (all sizes). 

Also lawl at people suggesting rare and not so mainstream firearms. I understand where you're coming from, but WE is a business - they want to make back the money they invest in dies and tooling as quickly as possible. That means making guns that appeal to a larger subset of people. 

1. FN FAL. Lots of people seem to want that too. 

2. Pulse rifle, with working launcher, dont care if the launcher is gas or spring. (I would sell a kidney for that)

3. .45 long slide/Hardballer. Wanted one for years that is not WA and £600!

4. Billy's Master Key from Predator. Or a kit for their m16.

If they did all of those I would be a lot poorer but very happy. :D

What ! When did WE start putting steel parts in there GBB'rs. I have the 74 u and the inners are made from poo.

Don't know. I bought that AK from the WE USA sote though. Could have just been them trying out the steel parts and they just ended up sending it out like that. Either way, I've had no problems.

Had an actual conversation with their rep. Topic was a metal Desert Eagle and Co2 magazines.

Dual-capsule design for the magazine to lessen cooldown and get more shots.

I also explained how to redesign the DE slide-catch, a steel reinforcement in a right spot makes a lot of difference.

Clearly the one answering the mail changed once or twice, maybe an actual R&D geekzoid!

G3ka4 for full one old school early war Norgie SF look.

Mp5/10 lower and mags for the Apache (sorry my Rainbow 6 is showing)

A2 upper for the GBB for my 90's chic

An-94 with 2 round burst

VP70M with stock.

This is my crazy wish list.

Just commented on their facebook, left an idea about a M1928 Thompson, and a M41A pulse rifle. These will be mostly cosmetic changes using their already in development M1A1.

Duke Nukem's pistol is your basic MEU 1911 (without front serrations and with some fancy carving on the slide)

Smtih&Wesson semi-autos from the 80s or 90s for variety.

When the FAL and G3 come out I'll probably have to go hungry for a month or so, but I'll have both!

:)

Archived