Airsoft sightings in Movies and TV shows thread 2

Flicking through sky yesterday and came across a horrendously bad film about monsters from black holes ! or something on the SIFI Channel .

The couple of minutes I watch the ‘special forces’ team looked like they’d been kited out by ‘cheapandnastybbguns.com’ or some other equally quality on-line retailer , very plasticky looking black PASGT helmet , black bomber jackets and unknown make of MP5’s that you could see the winders on the mags AND the inner barrel’s glinting in the morning sun ! Lol

Edited by druid799
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HK   But seriously though, I think it was the first time she had ever held a gun. I guess the average, non gun person might want some slight guidance to check they were doing the right thing.

I went to post in the other thread but it's been archived.   Spotted this blatant airsoft P226 in the season four opener of Orphan Black.   Quite amusing as the dialogue that went with it was alon

Jason Statham in "Mechanic: Resurrection" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3522806/     Looks a lot like a blue blow back nozzle in a KJW M9 GBB pistol   Enhanced

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

most if not all firearms in Den of Thieves

SCAR used by the Spartan King has some square-ish contours, probably some early days AEG

the robber guy opened up the SAW and a gearbox in there

Are you sure?  They seemed pretty convincing to me.  SAW especially.  It was spitting out brass and links.  Looked legit.

Are you sure?  They seemed pretty convincing to me.  SAW especially.  It was spitting out brass and links.  Looked legit.

It's possible. Very common for non-firing shots to be filmed with replicas, especially when filming the scene over multiple days they only need to hire the firearms safety guy for the blankfirers for one day.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/17/2018 at 11:01 AM, BigAl said:

Page three and no mention of the Hi Capa's in Torchwood yet?  Most the guns in Torchwood/Doctor Who are airsoft, iirc WOlf Armouries supplied then as they do many they productions.

All the prop guns in that awful Alien Vs Predator movie were airsoft replicas, supplied by Wolf.

• 10 months later...

Not quite airsoft but this Antics Skiff air pistol on the poster for the no doubt award winning (ha) Lundgren turd, "Acceleration", stood out like a sore thumb to me.  Bonus mention of the very professionally photo shopped, awkward, unnecessary M4 too.

QRcqzxm.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2019 at 9:15 PM, scorch said:

Watching The Expanse, spotted a gun which looked like a dolled up WE racegun XDm. I'll see if I can grab a screenshot.

I'm catching up on The Expanse Season 4, they do have those there, along with those WE G26s with thingers bolted on them (G26 Advance was it called?), they have half-and-half black and tan SL8s (ironically enough carried by the oppressive militia commanded by a British psycho) and those AEGs that look like straight from the new XCOM games, XR-something.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The recently released Monster Hunter was full of airsoft grade tactical gear and guns.

One of the many things that made me laugh was this PEQ unit's paint job, completely obscuring the light & lasers with the cover on.  Whilst his team mate engaged with her Beretta at a target 6x it's effective range lol.

I0hjjng.jpg

Also check out this ballistic helmet complete with polystyrene lining under that flimsy plastic shell.

Yb2Fbr8.jpg

• Like 1