• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god dont get me started on warhammer....I have like 4 armies...Eldar, Imperial Guard, Orks, Undead, and Empire...That game is quite fun, but sucks up money like a crackhead. (I spent waaaay more in warhammer than I ever did in airsoft too!)

Also clmwrx, what do you mean above insert? I dont see insert in the first place....If you mean copy and paste into paint, I cant copy my desktop.

PS: OneWingedAngle who is reading this topic (lol) does the name seph, or azzrassin sound familiar? (could be a CS bud of mine, not sure though lol)

Oh god dont get me started on warhammer....I have like 4 armies...Eldar, Imperial Guard, Orks, Undead, and Empire...That game is quite fun, but sucks up money like a crackhead. (I spent waaaay more in warhammer than I ever did in airsoft too!)

Also clmwrx, what do you mean above insert? I dont see insert in the first place....If you mean copy and paste into paint, I cant copy my desktop.

PS: OneWingedAngle who is reading this topic (lol) does the name seph, or azzrassin sound familiar? (could be a CS bud of mine, not sure though lol)

All you have to do is hit the Prt Scr key next to scroll lock on your keyboard, then go into paint or photoshop and hit ctrl+V. Prt Scr is basically copying whatever's on your screen like an image.

mine. I love that girl as much as my gf... designer's webpage

note that I bought brothers in arms yesterday and didn't care of the graphic card required... my portable computer can't play it!!! I had to go to a friend's, and I finished the easy mode @5AM (french hour)... am a bit tired now! :Zzz:

post-447-1120822933_thumb.jpg

Enzo has the best desktop.

You have a PSP? Aren't they sweet? Is PSP Video 9 good? It converts videos into MP4s, right? I've been using 3GP and Rapiz, but I'd rather have something better.

Edited by Tripod