Eo-Tech Holo-Sights

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if it counts, but here;s a picture of an Eotech on my compound bow. It's an eotech 520 and instead of the normal single reticule it has one circle with a dot in the centre and then a larger ring that goes round the outside of it. When you look through it it appears as though the small circle and dot is projected near the target whereas the larger circle stays in the sight. By aligning the two circles you eliminate bow torque and ensure the string is ligned up with the riser. It replaces the common peep sight and pin arrangement, but it allows you to see more of the target picture, shoot with two eyes open and later on into the evening.

This model was discontinued as Eotech had to focus all their efforts into producing sights for the American military once the war in Afganistan began.

If your interested I can take more pictures?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d143/flib1/DSC00035.jpg

Yeah, I am rather interested if you could get a picture of the reticule.

Ok here's some more pictures. Apologies for the poor quality. My main camera is out of order so I had to use the camera phone

Some close-ups of the sight and it's adjustable mount

29712143676.jpg

29712143773.jpg

Just a little note to say that if you look close on the above photo you'll notice that the elevation know is not easily adjustable. This is because the mount is used to adjust the sight for different distances. The knob is only used for very fine tuning

29712143774.jpg

Then some piccies of the reticule. Unfortunately you don't get the full effect as in reality the smaller ring appears much further away than the bigger one. Also when your at eyes are the right distance away from the sight, when the bow is at full draw the reticule fills the sight window

Bow aligned. The string is behind the sight

29712143716.jpg

Bow torque left

29712143812.jpg

Bow torque right

29712143826.jpg

And if you get it all right you can do things like shoot Tweenies in the head lol :P

29712143811.jpg

Heute, chill out. They didn't develop the eotech for airsoft. It was developed for real steel and you know the airsoft companies won't be able to copy the exact same thing so why b*tch about the differences?

If you want an eotech that works perfectly indoors, buy a real one...if you don't already have one. Just saying ;)

Edited by Brother Decimus
  • 1 month later...
in the states you'd just send that to Eotech and they'll replace it....i think for free.

Maybe, even here in belgium.

But it would be to much (paper)work to get it to the states (I'm pretty sure I would have to pay the transport), so it would be 70€ for just shipping it.

Now, I make a new protector in 10 minutes for 1€

• 3 weeks later...