2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

If you want a long life coating you should install a black slide and frame or use Duracoat. :D The tan color is a german acryl paint and the brown parts was painted with Dupli-Color Platinum chocolate brown. On the metal, the paint is not really steady. :( But the WEs aren't really economical so i don't play with it. It's just decoration.

I had a SD slide on my 4.3 and a Prime kit on my P226. SD and Prime slides were a drop in fit. The Prime frame on the other hand required alot of filing. I'd give the edge of fitting to SD and finish to Prime. Not sure if the same would hold true for the Prime Hi-Capa slide.

Heh, heh, i'm just kidding dude, get whatever takes your fancy, it's what airsoft's all about, I just have a thing about sticking stuff on rails. It certainly doesn't make it sexy IMO. I nearly bought one as I had found the original WA based ones pretty unique, but there was no way I was going to spend $1200/$1500 or whatever they were on a gun.

Anyway, what put me off were reports of dodgy gas consumption, can't remember really, plus my mind and funds wandered to other things.

That has to be the ugliest 1911 clone I've ever seen :blink:

Its like a P7M10 mated with a Colt Commander and their spawn got all the ugly genes, then fell out a window and landed the ugly tree, hitting every branch, leaf and root on it ;)

Whats up with the gutter sight?

Its like a P7M10 mated with a Colt Commander and their spawn got all the ugly genes, then fell out a window and landed the ugly tree, hitting every branch, leaf and root on it  

Whats up with the gutter sight?

Then it got trampled by a hoarde of uglybears! :P

Lots of people tell me thy're ugly, but I love'm. The guttersights are supposedly for faster aquisition. 4 dots instead of 3, and it leaves the front of the gun open, as opposed to a blade sight covering the target.

-edit- spelling = loose

Edited by Professor Bobo