2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2011 handguns utilize internal sear spring housings, stronger recoil springs for faster shooting, double stack magazines which relates into larger frames, often come with larger mag wells(nowadays at least), a different recoil spring housing because of the increased strength spring, slightly different trigger mech designs for reliable lighter trigger pull, and a longer recoil spring guide rod for faster fire. Basically a modern day fancy comp pistola, with the likes of SV Infinities and STi 2011/Eagle handguns. Like a 1911 variant that is commonly called a 2011:

1445lda1.jpg

And a real 2011 pistol:

page17a_375_449.jpg

The bottom pistol looks like a double stacker 1911, but includes all of the mentioned aboved with a short frame design like 1911s. The most common 2011s are these:

page20b_375_300.jpg

Hope that helped, please feel free to ask any questions.

Before

DSCF0139.jpg

After

silverslide.jpg

EDIT: today is Thanksgiving Day, and I just finished my polishing job, now I have few people to say Thanks to:

First off, my mom and dad, they helped me found a nice summer job, that's why I have money for what I have today.

Second, Thanks Davedawg123 for selling me that nice gun.

third,I heard Hissing Sid polished his HI-Capa slide, and he gave me some advise

forth: my uncle, I asked sandpaper from him

and all the people that supporting me!

Happy Thanksgiving! get turkey and get drunk!

Edited by bernie3674

Yep, that is a hot 2011 race gun.

I've dreams of turning my Wilson Combat Hi-Cap into a iron-sight version of that.

wc_caspian_001.jpg

The big problem is getting all the compensator gear together, it adds up alarmingly if you buy aftermarket stuff! :o

Cheers

Edited by snowman