My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK.

I got the mini/micro USB bit tbh.

My phone came with USB c and I was displeased as I had tons of other leads, but I soon came around and it is truly the future. *badger*s to iPhone lightning cables which fail all the time too.

See the photos. She's just too big. d513ac03f69d73653276be4c33937134.jpg

New one on left. Old one on right. As you can see it looks almost identical apart from the physical size, hence how I managed to screw up this badly. Didn't even consider that there would be different connector options. I was labouring under the misapprehension that it was a standard. 

ae0006251d4ba4cab0f6f51039d96a1f.jpg

New one underneath the old one. Them thar holes should line up. 632e179cac48908b729ad939d5eb8378.jpg

New pro micro above the space for the proper pro micro. If it was about 5mm narrower I could make it fit with some janky soldering of the pins at an angle. Sadly it's just not possible. :(

anyone want to buy some USB Mini Pro Micros?

No offense intended, but I don't know how anyone copes with joining the police these days.

Same applies to the forces too, though. My cousin joined the regulars less than 2 years ago and he's already talking about leaving. He's in the Lancers and they've not even seen a tank for 9 months, don't even have any land rovers now. It's ridiculous...

I don't know how you lose a machine gun.

Apparently he thought it was in the walk in closet, his mum says it was put into the ottoman. It's in neither, nor is it in his shed. At this point I'm wondering whether he just got cold feet on the deal.

Feeling a tad better after boozing with some funny ladies I know. Danced my *albartroth* orf. T was 7am. It's been years.

I needed thos.

Thanks for the support, gentlemen.

Now if only the booze didn't liquify the contents of my bowels, that'd be great.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Archived