My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*suitcase* *rickroll* *Ubar* *fruitcage* Brussels.

Now they moved several deadlines back, particularly those that were originally set on April Fools', and people are surprised because uh, they missed the memo. And the new deadlines are set for tomorrow.

Also, my phone went apeshit thanks to the system update, and I had to reboot it three times.

My *albartroth* supervisor who looks for any excuse to hand out *badger*ings for nothing. For example the driver of the sandwitch van often gives us free cakes he hasn't sold. Last week I was moaned at for not getting enough and then today his problem is that I got too many

And he wonders why I give a *suitcase* about the job

Reminds me of a conversion I had a while ago with my sister.

Her: You're listening to the music in your car too loud.  I can hear it from inside.

Me: What was I listening to?

Her: Bohemian Rhapsody

Me: So you're saying I was listening to Bohemian Rhapsody too loud?

Her: Yes

Me: I don't understand

Her:...

I'm not threatening anyone.

I'm just quoting one of my favorite pieces of literature. It's from the fourth act of Daeonica where Tarsus says:

"Upon him I will visit famine and a fire,

'Till all around him desolation rings

And all the demons in the outer dark

Look on amazed and recognize

That vengeance is the business of a man."

Got about 200 shell casings coming from my shoot in Berlin.

Local postman found no one at home, so instead of taking it to the local office, he refused it.

They're all on their way back to Berlin. And no one at the worldwide dispatch centre over here has an IQ high enough to send it back to the local office it was refused from in error from.

Went to the zoo today, as posted in the happy thread.

I reckon 90 percent of the other people there were 'known to the police'. Mostly chav scum.

I hate chav scum. I deal with them at work. I don't like having to be around them when I'm off.

But I can't afford my own private zoo so I must.

I really hate chavs.

So I decided to try and sell some stuff on fb but for some reason the groups I tried to join don't even show up in the search anymore.

I dont get it and I think my best bet is ebay at this point.

This has happened before with the ghk m4 group.

Seems no one wants me around.

Anyone else think it's weird how much coverage/detail the government gives out in terms of anti terror gun/bomb attacks?  I mean, saying we can cope with 10 simultaneous attacks...If i was in charge of an IS cell, that would be my benchmark .  I wouldn't be ready to pull the trigger on an attack unless I had 12-15 good to go.  I appreciate the logistics involved in planning such a high number of simultaneous attacks makes it semi unrealistic (I hope) but still.  If they just said are prepared for multiple simultaneous attacks, that leaves the bad guys guessing how much planning and scale they need. 

Plus how much info they leak in terms of attack preparedness/reaction for the press to try and make us feel safe that IS have outright said they study to make attacks more successful.  It seems things would be a lot safer if they did all their preparing in the dark as best as they could and then just pop of the darkness and come down like a tonne of bricks when the time comes.

Archived