My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tink, can't say I'm a fan of the dentist, but best get it sorted quick. I waited to long and the pain got unbearable. All done now and I'm one tooth less in my gob. Same thing, chipped tooth which seemed fine, then utter sharp pain.

This might sound odd, but is there a chance someone could go with you? It might help and the dentist I'm with now is okay for people to accompany you into surgery (as a lot of people hate having to go the dentist). Maybe your dentist could do the same (if you so wanted)?

Tink, can't say I'm a fan of the dentist, but best get it sorted quick. I waited to long and the pain got unbearable. All done now and I'm one tooth less in my gob. Same thing, chipped tooth which seemed fine, then utter sharp pain.

This might sound odd, but is there a chance someone could go with you? It might help and the dentist I'm with now is okay for people to accompany you into surgery (as a lot of people hate having to go the dentist). Maybe your dentist could do the same (if you so wanted)?

Oh I know. I've booked an appointment for tomorrow morning, told work I may or may not be in, depending on what condition my face is in, whether I'm able to drive, and how long I have to wait for the police to release me after sparking out the dentist.

I'd love to ignore it but I know if I leave it it'll only get worse and then require more major and intrusive works.

Sadly no-one to go with me, as Mrs tink is out at work, so I will just be a manly man about it all (and take very loud earphones and the Southpaw soundtrack to drown out the stupid air powered drill noises).

I'M A MOTHER*fruitcage*ING BEAST!

Tink, I took the old faithful gameboy color (yes it says color on it, not the correct spelling of colour) to the dentist with my. The sound of 'double dragon' (had earphones on) early in the morning was oddly soothing.

Keeping your hands busy helps pass the time more smoothly. Also distracts from what happens next.

Is that 30 quid to reserve and the money comes off the cost?

Or £30 wasted.

Hate pre-orders as you're just paying for an unfinished game. (not that I won't for Fallout 4..) As much of a gamer I am I'm waiting for the industry to implode so we can go back to grass roots.

I imagine that's off the final price. I paid £40 for the second batch of Pip-Boy editions and it comes off my total. But don't know where Mike_West ordered from.

Is that 30 quid to reserve and the money comes off the cost?

Or £30 wasted.

Hate pre-orders as you're just paying for an unfinished game. (not that I won't for Fallout 4..) As much of a gamer I am I'm waiting for the industry to implode so we can go back to grass roots.

That's the final price. Allowing me to pick the game up at the store when it comes out. Thirty quid is a lot actually, as for example the new Witcher goes for twenty quid or thereabouts. But hey, the PC version of GTA V sells for 35 quid.

I only buy long games for that reason. I hate it when a game ends just as you're getting into it

Witcher, mgs, assassins creed, fallout... All offer more hours than the likes of cod.

I don't play now, but when I did it was social, so never needed long games. A group of friends on Xbox live and cod/battlefield/whatever, is my idea of gaming :)

I have "no cold callers" and "no junk mail" signs on my front door. IMO if anyone ignores them then they deserve me verbally laying into them. For example the labour candidate in the election this year didn't have anything to say and left quickly when I asked her how she expected me to believe she could run the council when she couldn't even read a 3 word sign

Archived