Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

Got these yesterday morning :)

G3SG1.jpg

TM G3 SG1 with scope

HKguns.jpg

And a TM M16 with Guarder metal barrel

126_2656.jpg

M16trades.jpg

I need some metal bodies now and other metal bits, mainly to make them better and to stop the G3 from creaking all the time :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would "level 5" be referring to the "layering" system used for protection against cold?

I'm not quite sure, however what I do know is that it offers next to no insulation which makes it quite nice with Summer coming along. It does have a pretty decent water resistance too :)

youre in the reserves Milla? Cause it's really only common for non reservists to get the LWH's. So I've been told anyway.

Very true, pretty much all active duty guys have the LWH. BUt honestly i like the MICH more than the LWH.

I heard the only reason that the Marines went with the LWH over the MICH (Besides the fact that they say it covers less of the head) is because they didnt want to buy and make all new MICH MARPAT helmet covers when we already have the PASGT helmet covers which fit the LWH. There isnt much diffrence from the LWH to the PASGT except maybe a tiny little bit of weight and i think its a little bity bit smaller.

Hell i never wear my PASGT anyway, i wear a CVC helmet 90% of the time.

Edited by Milla

Yeah, that's what happened to a friend of mine. He was issued a LWH but bought a MICH before his second tour in Iraq and he hasn't stopped using that since. He modded the helmet cover himself so that the PASGT one would fit the MICH.

DSC03649.jpg

there it is after I wore it to the range to see some 249 shooting. Sadly they were packing up by the time we made it to the range :(

Couldn't help myself...... also need the storage!

For my HK USP .45 and the Sig Sauer P226 both with metal kits.

p1010166medium1qo.jpg

Edit for this question:

Does anyone know if there is a Glock box available?

Edited by FarEast
IMGP1168.jpg

A softshell jacket made by Orc Industries, its called "Lvl 5 PCU" christ where do they get these names eh?

Wore mine yesterday around San Francisco. Cut the wind and cold out very well, considering how light and thin it is. Very happy with it. Caught some people eyeing my shoulders, probably couldn't figure out why velcro was on the pockets. The tourists wearing t-shirts and shorts that end up surprised and freezing always amuse me for some reason.

JCYC5 is correct, it has to do with the layering system for cold weather. PCU = Protective Combat Uniform.

Edited by Cali

p1010167medium8ew.jpg

Action Sig Sauer P226 Full metal body and out barrel

PDI 6.01 TightBore Barrel

PDI Piston head

Guarder Recoil Spring guide

Guarder 150% Recoil/Hammer Spring set (150%)

The finished gun:

p1010176medium2vk.jpg

Couldn't help myself...... also need the storage!

For my HK USP .45 and the Sig Sauer P226 both with metal kits.

[Removed: Image]

Edit for this question:

Does anyone know if there is a Glock box available?

Yes Sir, it's available here in HK with an embossed Glock logo like on your Sig Sauer box.

glock_box.jpg