Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

Considering doing this myself, can i just ask were you sourced the full stock? looking for one myself for a different project but being a *badgeress* to find.

Well, I was lucky. Someone sold his, since he got a folding stock... It's the original one from Maruzen that comes with the CQB version. He painted it over, so it looks different. I was thinking about getting a hogue stock, but the shops here don't have it anymore... :blink:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good choice. Those things work great. Are you using your 3X Mag with an Aimpoint or EOTech sight?

Thanks!

yes, will use it with my eotech 552. want to use it with my aimpoint M2 but the mount for my M2 is the lower mount, still figure it out i should change the mount for the M2 or buy another lower samson lower quick flip mount. any suggestion?

thanks!!

As far as I know the lower one really only works with SIR set ups. It might co-witness with what you have but it seems like too much guessing considering its price and availability.

That said, I would get a new Aimpoint ring. The ARMS ones give you a lot of room to work with because of all the risers you can buy. I know their 22M68 with an extension spacer (AKA cantilever) works because that's what just about everyone I know uses. LaRue Tactical makes a superior product if you ask me, but aesthetically it may look weird mixing their mount with your ARMS/Samson one. If you want a LaRue mount, I know their M68 works with your Samson.

Bear in mind I'm talking about solutions for a flat rail. If you are running this on a SIR or RAS II, etc. I may not be as qualified to answer. Best of luck.

Right I have finally got time to take a couple of photos of the new gear I have acquired!

I have only had time so far to take photos of me wearing the Ibex HK police vest I will get some of the SA assault vest at some point as well.

Enjoy:

No Helmet

Close up

Full helmet and X800 goggles

Close up

Thanks to the wife for taking the shots even though she was trying to watch East enders!! :D

Zag.

As far as I know the lower one really only works with SIR set ups. It might co-witness with what you have but it seems like too much guessing considering its price and availability.

That said, I would get a new Aimpoint ring. The ARMS ones give you a lot of room to work with because of all the risers you can buy. I know their 22M68 with an extension spacer (AKA cantilever) works because that's what just about everyone I know uses. LaRue Tactical makes a superior product if you ask me, but aesthetically it may look weird mixing their mount with your ARMS/Samson one. If you want a LaRue mount, I know their M68 works with your Samson.

Bear in mind I'm talking about solutions for a flat rail. If you are running this on a SIR or RAS II, etc. I may not be as qualified to answer. Best of luck.

So true! LaRue make a superior product, their mounts clamp on with more strength but they are easier to take off, and you can adjust them to fit worn or non mil-spec rails.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Thanks for the detail information!

my lower one works with KAC G36 Flip up sights on my G36C.

I plan to use the same M2 with lower mount on my G36K, so i have to think about should i buy an extra aimpoint mount or an extra samson lower flip up mount. my setting on my G36K is using HK416 front and rear sights.

I got this from USPS a few hours ago:

meu16yq.jpg

meu26ax.jpg

meu30wf.jpg

I looked for about a year for the original WA Early MEU in grey as opposed to the newer black version so to say I'm happy is an understatement. DEN was able to source one for me and I think they may still have 1 or 2 more on their site.

It's definatly a man's gun (well my SAA takes the cake as THE man's gun, but this is close), just ask Force Recon:

132a8wu.jpg

131a6ow.jpg

...BUT the gun store I frequent didn't have the right Pachmayrs, so it's not really complete yet.

Edited by SilentScope

NICE BUY!!!

I love those hand guns... definately a man's gun.

Too bad they require lots of money here in HK... no way to use them in HK without dropping money on a metal kit...

(I Will Never Use Sissy Gas!) :P

CONGRATS!