Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

I love checking the mail!

Iasus Sniper Pro throat mic :)

100_1460.jpg

You will love those throat mics...I use those in my puxing UHF radio, and they really do kick *albatross*! The only complaint I have with them is sometimes, through the coarse of the day the throat mic part kind of turns, so it makes you not come in so clear to the other people. Looks like you got the right earpiece, theres another one that you basically just jam in your ear which if it goes in too far, or not far enough you cant hear s***. Ya so anyways, just had to tell the world my love for these throat mics! lol

Simon

EDIT: Gah double post, sorry guys, so excited to see these mics I forgot about my previous post! haha

Edited by phishphansj3151
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not my pictures because they won't arrive 'til next week sometime, or maybe early the week after (depends when Strider deliver them to BLG).

Strider DB-L NSN & 'Striderized' Zippo

coyotebrown.jpg

blg1.jpg

lighters.jpg

The Zippos are a limited edition, but the real money shot is the DB-L. Strider are currently producing NSN-numbered DB-Ls with Coyote G10 grips and CSM sheaths to supply certain USMC units. They've just released a limited batch of exactly 100 DB-Ls, made to the same specification (same sheath and NSN number, too) for public consumption, and I've snagged one. Each is numbered individually between 001 and 100 (see the middle pic above, and look near the top of the blade).

The lighter I'll get when it arrives, but the knife is a birthday present, which means I'll get it late August - ARGH!

TAD Gear is a great store.  I've ordered several things from them, and been to their store.  It's really cool.  Kind of out of the way, out in San Francisco's industrial area...

Anyway, thats a really great knife, and as soon as I saw the lighter, I thought TAD Gear.I hope to get one of their knives sometime soon, especially one with a nightmare grind.

Had I known about TAD before I went to San Fran a couple of years back, I'd definately have dropped in. As is, I'll have to go back sometime (a good enough reason, surely? :P).

The Nightmare grinds are BEAUTIFUL (in an ugly, bad-*albatross* sort of way). I really, really want the Mick Strider Custom Nightmare Wharncliff - basically a coyote DB-L with a totally sick version of the NM grind :D

P.S. And just out of curiosity, what are the laws regarding knives in the U.K. ?

'Stupid' and 'tight' should just about do it :)

Let's just say, these are collectors' items only (oh, and the odd bit of skirmish usage where woodland sites allow, as a couple of my locals do), heh.

Just snagged this set off ebay. Cracking good deal too, I paid $61 USD shipped for it all. Plus it was being sold by a U.S. soldier who had used it in Iraq as his main rig which is cool.

Anyway here's the pic that was posted at the auction. I'll post my own once they arive.

x3 Specter MOLLE double M4/M16 mag pouches

x2 Specter MOLLE leg rigs

and not pictured, x1 buttstock mag pouch, also by Specter.

47_1.jpg

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Recently Aquired TAG Spartan from scooberoo. And also just recieved my dump pouch from DBT which you can clearly see in the last pic. Just waiting on a hydration pouch for the back and another mag pouch.

spartan4la.jpg

spartan29cb.jpg