Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8048-51_1.jpg

Got these BlackHawk HellStorm Lightfighter 1/2 finger gloves in the post today. Got the XL size. I'm actually typing with them now, they are very hard to type in!!!

But for a grand total of US$30.48 on my credit card, you can't go wrong!

Quite comfy too!

Hauk

My card actually cracked when they rung this baby up! The wife talked me into getting the sight mount and bullseye scope as well (damn, I love that woman!). :D

M14a.jpg

Just gonna add a bipod and maybe an alternative scope (Tasco or summat), maybe some internal upgrades further down the line... Gonna see if the Regiment lads can get me a spare three point sling for it.

Edited by Rosco151

DSC03415s.jpg

ANA Noch 91 bdu in Kamysh pattern.

3 Russian Ak-74 mags with Izhmash stampings, 2 orange and 1 plum.

One of the orange ones has text on it:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/FW200/DSC03418.jpg

With some help of Russian friend I had it translated and researched it a bit:

The owner of the magazine was K.M. Mironov , He went into service in 1986, he ended his service in 1988. He served in Belavas in Kybas (Ural mountains). The mag was carved on the 7th of april of 1987. He was either VDV or MVD.

Yeah... me too they fog bad, I had to put my ballcap backwards and kinda rest the top part of my SG-1 on the hat, so the bottom part could get air in, it worked, but I need something permament. Someone here said there alright in winter; I know it's kinda deet dee dee to say that, considering people can sweat in winter, but I'd like to try it myself. And my dad is sending me a ne pair of Wiley's from Iraq, so I'll try them out ( He's working as a welder )

Those the V-cut ones?

I have the same ones, they fog like crazy. I cannot get it to stop (i have the non v-cut ones.)

Know what you mean, I got some and the things are bad for fogging up, I found that is you wear them with the headstrap (and have it quite slack) they don't fog up as much. Also that anti-fog stuff that laylax do is quite good too