Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all, well i haven't posted on this tread in a while, so here is a few pics of my recently completed (thanks to the M4 slush fund i set up at the start of the year lol)take on the Noveske CQB M4 (Thanks to HiSpeed1 and Milla for the help and and advice back around page 100/101 of this armalite thread). and with out doubt the Jewel of my humble but growing gun collection.

IMGP0461Small.jpg

IMGP0471Small.jpg

IMGP0469Small.jpg

IMGP0453Small.jpg

IMGP0454Small.jpg

IMGP0455Small.jpg

IMGP0452Small.jpg

IMGP0449Small.jpg

comments welcome but the bottom is she's mine and custom from top to bottom mmmmmmmmmm :wub:

Edited by No Trace 13
I see the markings but i have not seen to many rear sights that fold forwards and have just looked at the troy website im pretty sure mine are not backwards.

Yeah I know what you mean, my ACTION BUIS folds backwards too. TROY's is just a different design that folds forwards. Just because one BUIS folds backwards, that doesn't mean all do. That's like saying because one M4A1 AEG made by CA shoots 320 average, doesn't mean a TM will shoot 320 as well (Stock that is :P )

But you can have it on however you want, just giving you a heads up its on backwards.

Edited by ghost_x3
Do real CASV's fit G&P M4's? My friend wants to get one and put it on his weapon.

My buddy has fitted a real CASV to his gun, I'm not sure what receiver he has but I'm pretty sure most airsoft receivers are good to go with the CASV except for Classic Army, which require a bit of modification (the height of their top rail, and maybe the rail itself, is out of spec- well, at least more so than other manufacturers).