Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! That gun is amazing!

I love the beat up paint job look (Idk if that was purpose full or not but it still looks GREAT!)

I like the scope flip covers held by a rubber band! never seen that before!

--Darth:Vader :starwars:

Well i did the coat normally, just tan, and its gotten worn in game :) i dont take wirewool to the paint or anything, it will probs scratch all off, ( i used a removeable paint cos its temporary) and the wear is from natural use, hence how it looks so good lol :).

And the elastic band was just because i dont like them moving around and sometimes the front one flops down (weak spring)

Sure is and its b!tchin' :D

First time i got it out of the packet i was like it cant be that bright, shinned it at the mirror and blinded myself for like 20mins :S

It's a big torch but well worth getting, apparently though the lense is weak and prone to smashing upon bb hits.

Sorry this is random, but do you guys think it's odd to have an SPR front end with an ACOG and be shooting full auto? Is that unrealistic?

I really would love to fit this front end on my m4 with a full stock:

SPR Front End- Link

Also...does anyone know what barrel length would go in that?

Thanks, I just didn't feel like these simple questions needed an entire new thread.

I was wondering if some of you lovely people could enlighten me.

(Please please forgive my noobness :( )

When you have an Aimpoint + rear sight (chopped-carry-handle-style) + front sight, how exactly do you see clearly through the Aimpoint??

For example:

thismy3.th.jpg orthismp2.th.jpg orthisho6.th.jpg

I've read about this 'co-witnessing' business, but that doesn't really answer my question :unsure:

Does the front and rear sight not get in the way when aiming?

And yes, I've searched. In fact, I skim-read all three Armalite threads.

Again, please forgive my noobness.

Thanks in advance

Kin

I was wondering if some of you lovely people could enlighten me.

(Please please forgive my noobness :( )

When you have an Aimpoint + rear sight (chopped-carry-handle-style) + front sight, how exactly do you see clearly through the Aimpoint??

For example:

thismy3.th.jpg orthismp2.th.jpg orthisho6.th.jpg

I've read about this 'co-witnessing' business, but that doesn't really answer my question :unsure:

Does the front and rear sight not get in the way when aiming?

And yes, I've searched. In fact, I skim-read all three Armalite threads.

Again, please forgive my noobness.

Thanks in advance

Kin

You can either co-witness or raise your head up a fraction of an inch and see the dot clearly in the upper half of the AP tube. It's not hard at all.

However, if you look at the middle picture the mount is lower than the others, and it would be harder to see if you used that mount. you'd pretty much have to co-witness, and even then you would be sighting through the upper part of the scope with not much of a field of view. If you use a mount that raises the AP up higher like the in the first and third pictures, you should be good to go.

Edited by BARsrule2

When I chopped my carry handle, I cut off one of the peep sights (the smaller diameter one, never use it) so now when I have the RDS on, I keep it flipped down. When I'm not, I flip up the sight, and we're iron sighting it. That was kind of confusing, I'll see if I can get some pictures up.

Edited by Sgt. Carter
Here is my Custom WGC G&P M16/M203.  Does anybody know how the M203 Carry Handle Front Sight works?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/planeman/m16a1.jpg

nice :)

dunno if this is any help with the m203 sight

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/lib...2-31/index.html

Chapter 5 covers marksmanship with the M203.

Due to my parent's locking up all my airsoft related items (Read this Thread to find out why), couldn't get any good shots. Hopefully I will be able to shoot some better outdoor photos on the weekend if Mao Zedong will permit (again, will have to look at thread to understand)

Basically replaced by G&P Aimpont and my ACTION BUIS with a simple Guarder ACOG (red dot).

So went from this: m4a1.jpg

To this:

Picture001RSD1.jpg

Picture002RSD.jpg

I would normally to ask you which one's you guys thought looked better, but that question will have to wait until I can get some better photos.