What are you currently reading?

Chimpy

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's good man. Enjoy what you read. By itself, it's not a bad read, but compared to other things you will read later in life, you will wonder why you read it. But enjoy it now bro  :P

Yeah, like I said, Im liking it. Next Im going to tackle Flags of our Fathers. Has anyone read it, good?

Much ado is easy.

1) boy hates girl. Girl hates boy.

2) boy 2 loves girl 2. girl 2 loves boy 2.

3) Misheard conversation.

4) boy now loves girl, for no reason at all. Girl now loves boy too, for the same reason.

5) boy 2 calls girl 2 a slut. girl 2 fakes her own death.

6) boy 2's mates call him a nub. he agrees.

7) girl 2 pretends to be girl 3. boy 2 wants to marry her.

8) wedding scene. girl 2 takes off her mask. boy 2 says "lol, self pwnage" and marries her.

Finis.

WOW your literary knowledge of this play astounds me!  :P  But ye I do agree with ya, that is basically the whole story. NICE ANALYSIS  :D

I did it in first year of uni, and it's a bit pants. That really is all there is to it.

I really need to start doing that more often: "Shakespeare's greatest plays in ten bullet points or less". :D

Some of it's ok if you can get your head around the language. Look for the dirty jokes too, because they're in there somewhere....

like the whole first scene of romeo and juliet

most disturbing english lesson ever.

finished steppenwolf, would recommend any of hesse's works

then read "holes" again, currently @ The Lotus Caves - John Christopher

have been recommended "dune" anyone know it?

Next read - The assassin's apprentice by Robin Hobb, I love this book! the folllowing eight books are fantastic, if your into your fantasy these are definately worth a read.

God I love these books read them all 3 times.

The first trilogy is genious, 2nd one isn't so good 3rd ones are the best books I have ever read I think. Only surpassed by the 1st book in the 4th trilogy.

Thoroughly recommended to anyone who enjoys a good fantasy read.

Half way through - Preistess of the White by Trudi Canavan. Thoroughly recommended as well just like any of her books.

Thankyou Pariah, someone with taste.

Now reading "The secret hunters" by Ranulph fiennes: This is one of the most disturbing books about the Holocaust I have read, takes what you already knew and just adds to it in spades. Also some horrific descriptions of the massacres in Rwanda between the Hutu and Tutsi tibes. Totally shocking what people can do to each other.

Archived