AK & Variants Picture Thread

It came like that, I straight-swapped it for a GBB Scorpion.

It's a really solid stock, no wobbles/rattles folded or extended.

My only gripe with it is it really gets in the way when I use the sights, I have to press my cheek really hard into it to line them up.

I can ask the guy I got it from, PM me to remind me if you like.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

strangely enough, I can't find ANY of those parts on their website :huh:

It's an older model (no longer made, from what I can tell) with an ACE AK folding stock, a universal bayonet lug for M16-compatible bayonets I've seen available in various catalogs, and a custom flash hider. I'm not sure if the pistol grip is original or aftermarket.

Someone needs to make standalone RPK/Vepr receivers. I want one of these so bad.

I can't believe no one has realised it IS the AK74 in Stalker, down to the last detail, with exception of the GP-30 not having sights and that the whole AK isnt the wrong way round. :P

Very good job there.

Except that the AKS74 is the game has stoopid details that make it so wrong (vented upper handguard = meh ? ; non-ribbled top cover ; awfull looking flashhider ; strange grip ; silver bolt). But basically, yeah, it's almost the same (I say mine is an AK103 since I use 7,62 mags, and I've a non-ribbled top cover). Also,t he grenade launcher in the game is a GP-25, but for now, sadly, there is no quadrant available in airsoft for the G&P one.

To all of you guys,

Thank you very much for the compliments, I appreciate that :)

My only gripe with it is it really gets in the way when I use the sights, I have to press my cheek really hard into it to line them up.

cheek weld issues seem to be characteristic of AK folders, in my experience. same adjustments needed with the underfolder and the Krinkov left-side folder. not true with my custom mini beryl though cos it was designed to my ergos :P

my dad failed . . .

:D:D:D

zT :assassin:

Edited by zentaurus